Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Front End App Developer
at A1 Placement
We are seeking a talented coder to be a part of a small team in Washington DC responsible for developing multiple web based frontend systems and apps with human UI interfaces as well as IoT functionalities. The development team you will work with consists of people with expertise in many areas ranging from hardware development to cloud services.
Summary of Position
Your role will have responsibility for the front end and app development supporting Symphony and other software application products.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Developing front end code for customer use in accessing our web applications.
- Developing smart device App’s for customer use in accessing our products.
- Developing software specifications for use as documentation and for use with outside software suppliers as needed.
- Working cooperatively with IT and marketing on software development and implementation.
- Designing and developing other software for engineering use as needed.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science.
What We Are Looking For:
- 2+ years web development experience.
- Experience with UX design and products such as Adobe InDesign.
- Mastery of web development.
- Proficiency with C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, PHP and Python.
- Proficiency with revision control including: git, subversion, or equivalent.
- Preferred technical requirements: Java/Kotlin, Objective-C/Swift, git, Jira, HTTP, REST.
- Developed apps and published them to Google play or the Apple Appstore.
- Good writing and communication skills.
What Makes You Stand Out:
- 2+ years of C# software development experience.
- In depth knowledge with different SQL databases.
- API development and Message queuing services such as RabbitMQ.
- Experience about MongoDB, Cassandra or similar NoSQL databases.
- Proficiency with VMWare, Hyper-V and Azure.
- MicroChip PIC Microprocessor Development Environment.
- Linux system experience.