Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Oracle Applications Developer
at A1 Placement
We’re looking for a talented programmer to play a key role in the analysis, design and development in Oracle Applications primarily focusing on solutions in Order to Cash processes for a highly touted firm in Washington DC.
What You’ll do:
- Being an open advocate in Oracle EBS Space and middleware platforms
- You will drive continuous improvement and continuous delivery in our software development process
- You will mentor junior members of the engineering team and raise the bar by contributing to continuously improving engineering practices and development standards
- You will prototype creative solutions quickly by developing minimum viable products and work with others in crafting and implementing the technical vision.
- You will partner with neighboring teams in designing, testing, deploying and operating highly scalable solutions
- You will serve as a technical guide within the organization
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent and possess 5+ years of experience in enterprise software development
- Strong working knowledge of ERP technologies and Financials concepts, specifically highly complex global solutions
- Proven skills in SQL tuning and high-volume data processing and Oracle EBS technologies including SQL, PLSQL, XMLP, Forms/Reports, Workflow, WebADI and Unix
- OAF, SOA and WebADI skills are preferred
- Strong mentoring skills and the ability to explain technical concepts to a wide variety of audiences
- Demonstrated ability to accurately establish the length and difficulty of tasks and projects, set reasonable objectives and goals, anticipate and adjust for problems/roadblocks and measure results against goals.
- Ability to learn quickly, master our systems and identify areas of improvements
- Ability to orchestrate multiple activities simultaneously
- Route cause analysis and complex problem-solving skills are preferred