Ace Info Solutions, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior DevOps Engineer
at Ace Info Solutions, Inc.
- Job Location
- Regular Full-Time
- Public Trust Or ability to obtain a Public Trust
AceInfo is currently seeking a Senior DevOps Engineers to support our Federal Project in Washington, DC.
The DevOps CI/CD Engineer, will be implementing DevOps tools and processes across multiple projects, code streams, and platforms. Work closely with development, QA, operations, and security to provide services and automation. The project expectation is for a highly reliable, scaleable, secure and maintainable system. There will be autonomy to research, design, implement, and launch new tools and services that enable the development team to rapidly deploy new features without sacrificing uptime.
This role requires being comfortable working within a matrix-based DevOps team across multiple Scrum teams to perform the following tasks:
- Assist with software and infrastructure management, inventory, installations, configurations, and connectivity
- Collaborate with other engineers to develop deployment and maintenance automation for existing and new services
- Monitor, analyze, and troubleshoot problems within DevOps tools, network, storage, and servers
- Design, implement, and maintain the promotion pipeline, ensuring quality and security controls are met
- Design, implement and maintain DevOps and CI/CD Pipeline solutions.
- In addition, socialize ideas and problems among a wide range people and teams.
The ideal candidate will have experrience with
- VMware or VirtualBox
- Jenkins (2.0 pipelines, preferred)
- Bitbucket (Git)
- Linux (RHEL preferred)
- Basic understanding of API's and web services. REST and JSON experience is preferred
- Scripting/development skills. Python and Bash scripting are preferred
- Strong experience automating Agile SDLC workflows, including branching / merging, tags, pull requests, release management, and continuous integration builds with automated tests
- Team player
- Fully embrace DevOps culture, eliminate barriers and bridge moats
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Government or large organization experience
- Prioritize work and close out tickets in a timely manner
Additional Skills(Multiple Required)
- Mongo DB, PostgreSQL / EDB, Ansible, Splunk or ELK , Pentaho, Nexus - Artifact Repository, NGINX/HAProxy - reverse proxy, OpenShift, Kubernetes, Maven, Selenium, Jmeter, IDE: (IntelliJ, Eclipse, or VisualStudio Code), Windows server 2016, Java, Tomcat, Node , Package Manager (NPM), Nessus – Scanning, App Detective, Twistlock, Tableau, Fortify, Cloud based services (AWS, Google Cloud, ...), App monitoring: NewRelic, DynaTrace, AppDynamics, Zabbix or similar, Familiarity with deploying, configuring and troubleshooting JEEE apps
U.S. Citizen is required for the position. Candidate must successfully pass a Federal Background Investigation.
Ace Info Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Ace Info Solutions, Inc. (AceInfo) is a leading Federal contractor with a focused vision: empower our clients, challenge our employees, and grow our business. Founded in December 2000, we are deeply committed to ensuring quality and customer satisfaction. We have a mature corporate infrastructure, strong management, and quality practices. AceInfo is a trusted IT partner to the Federal Government, and we help various agencies transform and strengthen their processes, operations, infrastructures, and security practices to help them further their critical missions.
For over 15 years, we have successfully managed large and significant Federal programs. We have proven experience prioritizing client satisfaction, project quality, and providing innovative, cost-effective solutions to Federal clients.
AceInfo is prime on 95% of our contracts, is headquartered in Reston VA, and has geographically dispersed office locations throughout the country, to include: Kearneysville, WV; Chesapeake, VA; Fort Collins, CO; Boulder, CO; Quantico, VA; Kansas City, MO; Bowie, MD; multiple Washington, DC Metropolitan locations, and project presence in 23 states in all time zones. We offer excellent benefits and salary packages including free medical/dental/life insurance premiums for staff members. We offer relocation assistance for internal employees and external candidates, within 50 miles (minimum) of work location. We do not offer assistance for relocation and housing for internship positions.