ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Administrative Assistant-Middle-NE_ANG-Intergrated HLTH/Logistics
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Provide Administrative Assistance support to the Case Managers. Must be competent with Microsoft Word and Excel and the internet and able to learn new computer programs. Admin Assistants shall provide the Case Managers with administrative support, which shall include but not be limited to the following: Telephoning Soldiers and Physician/Dental offices to obtain information as directed by the Case Manager; obtaining Soldiers’ signatures on the release of information form; Filing and/or scanning Medical/Dental documents; preparing the weekly SITREP and DENTAL Treatment Reports; Maintenance of Soldiers Medical and Dental records; Scrubbing MEDPROS data before Soldier Readiness Processing (SRP)s to assist for early identification of non-deployable Soldiers; Automated Voucher System (AVS) Voucher entry; Tracking of Medical and Dental Class 3 Soldiers needing treatment in the AVS system and reporting to the Case Manager to assist in the management of their care.
* Required to be knowledgeable and become proficient in the following ARNG web-based electronic data systems: Medical Non- Deployable (MND), Dental Classification Module (DENCLASS), Health Readiness Record (HRR), Medical Data Protection System (MEDPROS), Soldier Patient Locator (SPL), and the Warrior Transition Report (WTR).
* Shall be familiar with the regulations and policies that apply to Individual Medical Readiness (IMR) and deployment.
* Shall assist the Case Manager and the Deputy State Surgeon by providing support services to include but not limited to; telephone support, maintaining the weekly Dental Treatment Report and the Weekly Situation Report (SITREP).
* Shall work with the Case Manager in calling and maintaining Soldiers’ medical and dental records.
* Must exceptional organizational skills, must be able to type 40 WPM, PC proficiency, specifically Word and Excel.
* Must have two or more years of office experience.
· 0-2 familiar with medical/dental filing.
· 2-5 years with familiarity in medical systems and filing.
· NACI background check must be current in order to have access to medical systems