ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
BUDGET ANALYST (Top Secret Clearance)
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
The incumbent will provide support to the DOS (Department of State)
- Responsible for analyzing the business needs of clients to help identifybusiness problems and propose solutions.
- Performs a liaison between all stakeholders and theproviders of services to the enterprise in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirementsfor changes to business processes, policies and information systems.
- Understands business problems and opportunities in thecontext of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieveits goals.
- Bachelors Degree required
- Minimum of Top Secret Clearance
NOTE:These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of workinvolved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of allresponsibilities, duties, and skills required of this job.
The ALL NATIVE GROUPcompanies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic careeropportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirementfunding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed toproviding the best possible climate for maximum development and goalachievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-ownedcorporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proudto promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the culturaltraditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUPcompanies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are consideredwithout regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status orphysical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indiandescent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified,HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company
Pay Type: Salary
Location: Washington, DC, USA