ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Procurement Specialist(Secret Clearance) - Washington, D.C.
Mid-senior levelprocurement specialist that has at least eight (8) years of relevantworking experience within a Procurement role (specialist, coordinator,manager, etc.). The ideal candidate will understand Procurement best practicesand apply them against contract terms and conditions and Federal AcquisitionRegulations (FAR) to help build standardized processes, procedures, andchecklists. The candidate will need to have strong communication skills andmanage expectations, especially in cases where tight deadlines and complicatedspecifications might lead to high demands. There will be training support fromthe Procurement Manager, but the Procurement Specialist Position will be expectedto work within a small team to come up with dynamic solutions.
*The Procurement Specialist Role is a self-motivated one. Thisposition is expected to follow-up, offer updates, and reach out for informationwhen needed.
· Develops acquisition plans, FAR Procurement Justifications, and SourceSelection Plans
· Possesses strong knowledge of the Federal Acquisition
· Regulations (FAR) and any FAR supplemental regulations to remaincompliant with federal procurement best practices.
· Uses Deltek Costpoint's Procure-2-Pay (P2P) system to create PRs,POs, reports, and Material Data
· Prepares procurement guidance package for Finance for thegeneration of government consent to purchase forms
· Places Purchase Orders, confirms receipt and acknowledgements fromthe vendors
· Tracks, negotiates, and expedites current orders
· Reports on delays, special conditions, and any issues that mightcome up with material supply or shipment
· Reports Open POs, placed orders, and any delays or issues on aweekly basis to the Warehouse Manager and Procurement Manager
· Validates pricing responses for accuracy and questionableresponses
· Multitasks over multiple projects to provide materials
· Knowledgeof telecommunications equipment or capability to gain a functional basis ofunderstanding quickly.
· Experiencewith long-term service agreements and equipment leases.
· Procedureimprovement experience.
Quarterly Pricing Efforts
· Facilitates all RFQs for quarterly pricing - prepares package,gathers clarifications needed, works with Logistics Manager to ensure completeparts list and adjustments made as needed.
· Updates Inventory Management System with parts considerations andupdates to end of life, end of software support, and replacement items.
· Ensures that the most recent pricing is validated, evaluated, andreported according to manufacturer for compatibility concerns.
Required Skills /Qualifications
· Bachelor’s Degree plus 8 years of working experience, or HighSchool plus 12 years of experience may substitute for bachelor’s degree.
· Experiencewith government contracts directly on the contractor side. The right candidateneeds to understand rules, regulations, and considerations when completingvarious sized procurements with a federal agency.
· Active Secret clearance
The ALL NATIVEGROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition todynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellentbenefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professionaldevelopment.
We are committed toproviding the best possible climate for maximum development and goalachievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-ownedcorporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proudto promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the culturaltraditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUPcompanies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are consideredwithout regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status orphysical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indiandescent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified,HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company