ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Procurement Specialist #1031
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Procurement Specialist (Secret Clearance) - Washington, D.C.
Mid-senior level procurement specialist that has at least eight (8) years of relevant working experience within a Procurement role (specialist, coordinator, manager, etc.). The ideal candidate will understand Procurement best practices and apply them against contract terms and conditions and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) to help build standardized processes, procedures, and checklists. The candidate will need to have strong communication skills and manage expectations, especially in cases where tight deadlines and complicated specifications might lead to high demands. There will be training support from the Procurement Manager, but the Procurement Specialist Position will be expected to work within a small team to come up with dynamic solutions.
*The Procurement Specialist Role is a self-motivated one. This position is expected to follow-up, offer updates, and reach out for information when needed.
- Daily Procurement Duties
- Develops acquisition plans, FAR Procurement Justifications, and Source Selection Plans
- Possesses strong knowledge of the Federal Acquisition
- Regulations (FAR) and any FAR supplemental regulations to remain compliant with federal procurement best practices.
- Uses Deltek Costpoint's Procure-2-Pay (P2P) system to create PRs, POs, reports, and Material Data
- Prepares procurement guidance package for Finance for the generation of government consent to purchase forms
- Places Purchase Orders, confirms receipt and acknowledgements from the vendors
- Tracks, negotiates, and expedites current orders
- Reports on delays, special conditions, and any issues that might come up with material supply or shipment
- Reports Open POs, placed orders, and any delays or issues on a weekly basis to the Logistics Manager, Warehouse Manager, and Procurement Manager
- Validates pricing responses for accuracy and questionable responses
- Multitasks over multiple projects to provide materials
- Knowledge of telecommunications equipment or capability to gain a functional basis of understanding quickly.
- Experience with long-term service agreements and equipment leases.
- Procedure improvement experience.
Quarterly Pricing Efforts
- Facilitates all RFQs for quarterly pricing - prepares package, gathers clarifications needed, works with Logistics Manager to ensure complete parts list and adjustments made as needed.
- Updates Inventory Management System with parts considerations and updates to end of life, end of software support, and replacement items.
- Ensures that the most recent pricing is validated, evaluated, and reported according to manufacturer for compatibility concerns.
- Bachelor Degree plus 8 years of working experience, or High School plus 12 years of experience may substitute for Bachelor Degree.
- Experience with government contracts directly on the contractor side. The right candidate needs to understand rules, regulations, and considerations when completing various sized procurements with a federal agency.
- Active Secret clearance
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company