ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Production Clerk_ANG-Professional Svcs
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
- Assists in the review and evaluation of record keeping, equipment, labeling, boxing and storage arrangements for records in all media.
- Helps to conduct periodic inventories and updates records schedules annually, ensuring that schedules include new records series and systems and do not include series or systems that no longer exist.
- Disseminates, applies, and trains bureau personnel in the use of the General Records Schedules and electronic records retention software.
- Manages the retrieval of retired bureau records in response to internal agency requests, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) or Privacy Act (PA) requests, routine inquiries from the public, and litigation or discovery actions in cooperation with agency program managers, the FOIA/PA offices and L.
- Participates in the promotion of records management within the bureau using a variety of methods and techniques such as newsletters, posters, conferences, meetings, files clean-up campaigns, and so on.
- Participates in agency, government, and professional committees, boards, focus groups and other entities organized to share information and improve the management of records.
- Provides good customer service to internal and external constituents and stakeholders.
- Performs digitization of agency records in accordance with records management best practices and procedures.
- Performs retirement of agency records in accordance with Department of State FAM and NARA regulations.
- TS Clearance
- High School Education
- At least 2 years of reprographic, digitization, and/.or scanning experience
- 1 year of working with Federal Government Records
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company