ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
The Program Manager 4 is responsible for the quality of work within and among all assigned lower-tier teams and for the successful delivery of the assigned products within allocated cost, schedule and performance parameters.
- Provides executive level oversight to the overall program management of a contract involving multiple task orders with multiple subjects and related programs, or a single task order covering multiple separate subjects and tasks with unique programs.
- Performs a variety of high level tasks associated with effective problem identification and assessment and implementation of homeland defense strategies, including strategic planning, organizational assessments and development, policy and procedures development and technology implementation.
- Works directly with team members to ensure that focus is maintained on problem solving, task completion, quality control and management.
- Participates in program/in process reviews with the customer and is the point of contact on all contract administration.
- Responsible for the management of funds and personnel and is accountable for the timeliness and quality of all contractual items.
- Operates within customer provided guidance, contract limitations and company business and policy directives.
- Ensures that all required resources are available for program execution.
- Two years as a Program Manager 3 or equivalent experience.
- Must be a US citizen with a valid US passport and possess or obtain/maintain a minimum a SECRET clearance;
- A Master of Arts or Science (MA/MS) degree in an associated technical discipline.
- 15+ years of mid to senior level management and organizational experience and support.
- Management experience with million dollar budgets or projects.
- Ability to develop and apply organizational performance support, strategic planning, and interact with high-level government officials.
- Must have at least three years of demonstrated experience in managing projects and systems directly related to contract performance.