ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse Operations Manager (Secret Clearance) #1029
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Warehouse Operations Manager (Secret Clearance) - Washington, D.C.
- Heavy Equipment, Racking, and Furniture Asset Management
- General Maintenance Issues
- OSHA Compliance Issues Communicated, Documented, and Addressed
- Supervises/Manages all Supply Clerks
- Receiving, Storage, Distribution, and Delivery of Material Goods
- Inventory of all merchandise, to include all heavy equipment
- Policy and Procedure review and development (Liaison with Procurement Manager to add process to flow chart)
- Work with Senior Logistics Coordinator to deliver materials accurately, on time, and with correct documentation. Create procedure and document
- Inventory Management System Implementation (ASSIST) and Maintenance in Quarterly Inventories
- Assists in transfer of materials for logging into the system using scanners and Supply Clerks
- Responsible for reporting Warehouse metrics using system parameters to TWD HCIMS management staff
- Bachelor Degree plus 8 years working experience, or High School plus 12 years’ experience may substitute for Bachelor Degree.
- Active Secret clearance
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company
Pay Type: Salary
Location: Washington, DC 22202, USA