Applied Memetics LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Database Administrator - Expert Level 2
at Applied Memetics LLC
- Job ID
- Information Technology
The Database Security Administrator - Expert Level 2 shall meet the description of the Database Administrator (Expert Level 1), as well as to provide senior technical expertise for database design, development, implementation, information storage and retrieval, data flow, and analysis.
- Design advanced relational and/or Object-Oriented databases, database parser software, and database loading software.
- Project long-range requirements for database administration and design.
- Responsible for developing a database structure that fits into the overall architecture of the system under development and has to make trades among data volumes, number of users, logical and physical distribution, response times, retention rules, security, and domain controls.
- 10 years experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or related field or equivalent vocational school, technical training, or military training in a relevant field.
- OCM and/or MCSE Certifications.
- We can substitute an Associate's degree and 10 years relevant database administrator experience.