Applied Memetics LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Front-end Web Developer (Angulalr.JS)
at Applied Memetics LLC
- Job ID
- Information Technology
Overview of the Front-end Developer (Angular.JS + Security Clearance Required):
Please note: US Citizenship is required. Selected applicants will be subject to a government investigation and must meet eligibility requirements and obtain Government-granted access. This postion is located in Chantilly, VA.
Applied Memetics LLC (AM LLC) is seeking a Front-end Developer (Angular.JS + Security Clearance Required) to provide on-site technical support to a Department of Defense ("DoD") Military Health program.
The program supports the Defense Health Agency’s (“DHA’s”) development of its Managed Care Support (“MCS”) requirements for health care support services. These services encompass customer and call center support activities, as well as referrals/authorizations and claims adjudications, among other areas, related to DoD heath care throughout the United States. Specifically, the program would provide health care support services that integrate private-sector care within the DoD direct-care system, serving approximately 9.2 million active duty personnel, active duty family members, retired military members and their families, and survivor beneficiaries.
Responsiblities of the Front-end Developer (Angular.JS + Security Clearance Required):
Significant experience developing web-based applications in production environments specific to Angular.JS is required:
- Strong understanding of Angular.JS
- Strrong experience with Angular.JS
- Thorough understanding of CSS/HTML and modern page layout techniques
- Experience with responsive layout and design, preferably with Bootstrap framework
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Fluency integrating with backend endpoints such as REST enpoints
- Strong visual design sense and appreciation for developing with a client-experience focus
- High achiever, ambitious, and willing to learn
- Clear communicator, both written and oral, and able to work with marketing teams effectively
Basic Qualifications of the Front-end Developer (Angular.JS + Security Clearance Required):
- Enterprise application development and Angular.JS experience
- AngularJS experience is mandatory
- Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain a clearance
Preferred Qualifications of the Front-end Developer (Angular.JS + Security Clearance Required):
- Must be technical, creative, detail-oriented, and a strong team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Strong written and communication skills