Applied Memetics LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Test Data Specialist
at Applied Memetics LLC
- Job ID
- Information Technology
Applied Mememtics LLC is seeking a Test Data Specialist - Mid Level to provide support on the Census 2020 program. Primary work locations are Suitland, MD, Greenbelt, MD, Silver Spring, MD, and SE DC. US citizenship or US Green Card holders are required for this role.
- Collects and restore test data, ensuring that it is maintained in proper formats.
- Assist with test data acquisition, access test data quality and test data accuracy and reasonableness
- Identify relationships in disparate data and resolve test data discrepancies
- Analyze large volumes of test data and prepare correlating models and calculations
- Extract, import and export test data in various database applications and provide support in testing and validating data in different software systems
- Perform data auditing activities and assist with ongoing data architecture processes and associated governance
- Identify test data anomalies and perform data reconciliations on a daily basis
Prepare test data reports
- Formulate test data backup plans and ensure that they are timely implemented and properly secured
- Analyze and resolve routine data problems and execute processes to resolve complex data and system problem
- Effectively interact with interfacing organizations and work together as a team to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Apply extensive expertise in Integration and Test and be recognized as an expert in managing test data
- Execute on the test data management strategy and roadmap by consulting with all relevant stakeholders
- Support the data security management initiative to ensure sensitive data across the enterprise is secured and protected in the software test environments. Provide technical assistance and guidance to programmers to ensure sensitive data is masked according to company guide lines
- The individual must be able to work independently and communicate with all levels of management and key stakeholders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Strong English language skills are required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment is required
- 8+ years of experience and a track record of being a difference maker
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience/knowledge
- Experience testing web and/or mobile applications
- Experience writing complex tests for web applications.
- Experience in use case/requirements analysis
- Experience in quantitative and data analysis
- Experience with relational database concepts
- Knowledge of data models and entity relationship diagrams.
- Knowledge and experience in data masking methodologies
- Ability to mentor members of the QA team
- Ability to comprehend complexity, to fully understand a product with all of its business and technological implications, and to approach the improvement of its quality from that perspective
- High degree of efficiency and motivation in work habits in a challenging, fast-paced environment. Committed to meeting all schedule deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills, with both technical and non-technical team members
- 5years of demonstrated experience in one or more of the following: Java, Perl, Eclipse/IntelliJ, JSON
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration, including one or more of the following build/deploy/version control tools:
- Experience in all or some of the following programming platform:
- Linux and Bash scripting
- RESTful APIs/JSON
- Mobile development
- 10 years of progressive enterprise experience in Data Analysis, Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Seeking eight (8) years of experience performing test data management activities with a Bachelor of Science degree in a technical discipline, or six (6) years of experience with a Master’s degree
** Government contracting experience preferred **