Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ASI Government
Cost Price Analyst
This requirement’s scope requires the Contractor to have a working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Federal Cost and Price Analysis Principles and Techniques, and a mastery of contracting methods and contract types. The Contractor shall also be prepared to promptly gain a working knowledge of FRTIB’s Acquisition and Contracting policies and procedures. Support for required activities shall include but not necessarily be limited to all aspects of CPSS.
Specifically, the Contractor shall:
• Develop and research data.
• Review and analyze Contractor information.
• Develop and maintain models.
• Create and maintain databases.
• Understand and utilize Agency systems to perform specified tasks.
• Provide analysis and support for contract management including billing, funding request, funding/contract changes and support cost and price proposal evaluations.
• Draft questions/responses during the pre-award phase of source selection.
• Participate in discussions/negotiations and support the technical evaluation of Final Proposal Revisions.
Support for these activities shall include, but not necessarily be limited to, all aspects of cost and pricing support such as the development of an Independent Government Estimate (IGE), drafting proposal preparation instruction to be included in Invitation for Bids (IFBs), Request For Quotations (RFQs) or Request for Proposals (RFPs) and review of cost and price proposals/quotes/bids submitted in response to announced procurements.
The Contractor shall provide post-award cost and price analysis as part of contract administration (including the drafting of change order modifications for Contracting Officer (CO) issuance). This analysis is not limited to verification and validation of indirect costs and contract cost monitoring.
The Contractor shall be specifically familiar with cost and price analysis concepts. The Contractor shall be responsible for providing cost and price analysis contract administration support on all of the Agency’s contractual instruments including but not limited to micro- purchases, simplified acquisitions, large contracts, Agency Purchase Cards, Interagency Agreements, BPAs, Task Orders, Call Orders (Calls), and the full spectrum of federal contract types.
• Conduct and lead meetings with Program Offices to analyze, clarify and establish requirements in SOW and PWS for quantification.
• Create highly complex cost and price estimates (IGCEs) based on client requirements with the ability to manage multiple tasks while ensuring timely delivery.
• Perform price and cost analysis on vendor proposals or quotes by reviewing in detail significant direct and indirect cost elements for realism and reasonableness.
• Forecasts price and cost trends, economic factors and efficiencies in production for different contract performance periods using analytical techniques such as random sampling, and cost modeling.
• Work experience with the federal government and familiarity with various types of contracts, such as CPFF, CPAF, FFP, T&M, IDIQ task orders, and GSA schedule contracts.
• Familiarity with Government Cost Accounting Principles and the FAR.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience, a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field.
Equal Opportunity: ASI Government is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. To view the EEO Is the Law Poster, click here.
ASI is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process please send an email to HR@asigvot.com or call 703-253-6300 and let us know the nature of your request.