Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Attain, LLC
# of Openings:
Who We Seek:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You’re a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
What You Will Do:
- Collects, analyzes and interprets both qualitative and quantitative data; performs analytical and root cause analyses
- Utilizes management and planning tools (flow diagrams, affinity diagrams, gap analysis, and selection/prioritizing matrices)
- Facilitates discussions between operations teams, technical teams and business stakeholders on business processes and procedures
- Coordinates with business users to define problems/business processing issues, data availability, and requirements, and to implement complex systems that provide cost-benefits and/or workflow automation to the organization
- Conducts testing and verification activities as needed for major releases and sub-releases
- Assists in efforts to provide training, communication, presentations, and project documentation/artifacts
- Assists in training and standards development among peer business analysts
- Supports the project manager and stakeholders on project priorities and deliverables
- Assists in maintaining project deadlines, budgets, and schedules
- Develops and produces ad hoc reports and analyses as needed
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills along with the ability to interact professional with a diverse range of team members
- Ability to absorb and synthesize information from various outlets and develop a cohesive and nuanced communications for ultimate presentation for the client
- Strong organization skills and effective at time management
- Highly motivated, consistent, self-starter
- Working knowledge of common project management tools to include the Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be highly motivated, reliable self-starter and can be counted on to complete assignments with minimal oversight
- Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills
- Must have good time management skills and ability to multi-task, able to adapt to new requirements and readjust as needed to complete an assignment
- Able to assist with planning, organizing, scheduling meetings and project
Years of Experience: 1
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
Visit www.attain.com/careers to explore your path forward with Attain.
Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.