Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Java Developer
at Attain, LLC
# of Openings:
Who We Seek:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You’re a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
- Must have 10+ plus years of relevant experience
- Software Engineer with solid core Java Web application development experience
- Strong Experience with Eclipse or Similar Java IDE’s
- Knowledge of one or more J2EE Web Frame works (Struts/Spring/JSF/Spring, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Java Server Side Programming
- Strong Object-Oriented Design Experience using UML. Refactoring Experience will be a huge plus.
- Good knowledge of Application Servers like JBOSS, WebSphere, etc.
- Good Knowledge of Webservers and Web Containers (Apache/ Tomcat)
- Experience with EJB/ DAO / Hibernate or Other O/R technologies (Toplink, Javlin, etc.)
- Experience with JSP’s and Tag Libraries
- Strong Understanding of JDBC and ability to write SQL
- Experience with one or more distributed Programming Techniques Web Services / MQ / JMS, RMI, CORBA, SOAP, etc.
- Experience with troubleshooting on the Unix Platforms (Solaris/ Linux/ etc.)
- Understanding of Build tools (Jenkins/ ANT/ Hudson/ Perforce/PVCS, etc.)
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills on Unix based OS (Solaris/Linux, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Experience in business development and proposal writing
- Java / J2EE Certifications
- JBOSS Certification
- Experience with Refactoring Tools and techniques
- Application Porting / Migration Experience
- Oracle, Sybase & SQL Server
- PL / SQL
- Shell scripting
Years of Experience: 10
Certifications: Java / J2EE Certifications, JBOSS Certification
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
Visit www.attain.com/careers to explore your path forward with Attain.
Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.