Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Service Desk Support Specialist
at Attain, LLC
# of Openings:
Who We Seek:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You’re a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
Candidate must have strong communication skills and will serve as a member of Service Desk support staff in providing friendly, expert support to a U.S. government customer. Candidate will be performing several duties along with a team of other support technician/engineers at all levels. These duties include but not limited to, troubleshooting and resolving IT issues on Windows 7 and Windows 10 running on HP, Dell, Lenovo and other hardware, performing ticket documentation and quality assurance checks on assigned tickets, provide advanced service support & service delivery functions, following procedures, supporting customer IT needs via remote access, desk-side support, installation of hardware and software (including imaging new PCs), and other IT-related issues. Works as part of team to be sure tickets are being resolved within SLA. The primary job location is in St. Louis , MO
What You Will Do:
- Documents Incident with detailed break-fix steps and resolution in BMC Remedy ticket tracking system.
- Provides friendly and advanced Customer Service and Support to VIP and other users.
- Communicates with high profile customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Performs installs, upgrades, and configures customer-specific hardware and software.
- Accepts warm transfers from other technicians to continue remote support.
- Performs advanced troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose IT problems on desktop equipment and peripherals, including software and hardware.
- Provides remote and on-site troubleshooting for hardware and software support.
- Troubleshoots and supports Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating systems, Novell (Micro Focus) and MS ActiveDirectory network OS, advanced MS Office product issues, and other IT issues.
- Upgrades software components as required.
- Configure and maintain and troubleshoot wireless mobile devices, including but not limited to Samsung Android phones and iPhones.
- Provides customers with network technical support.
- Instructs customers and support staff in use of equipment and software.
- Possesses the ability to complete multiple simultaneous projects in a timely manner.
- Interfaces with infrastructure, Network Operations, database, and development personnel.
- Working knowledge of Novell (Micro Focus)/ MS AD operating system .
Years of Experience: 5 year general IT experience including 3 years relevant experience
Certifications: ITIL Foundation
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
Visit www.attain.com/careers to explore your path forward with Attain.