Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Audiologist - Washington, DC
This is an exciting opportunity for an Audiologist licensed in Washington, DC to work at Audicus (www.audicus.com), a quickly-growing hearing healthcare company.
Audicus would like someone to head up one of its first local locations based in Washington, DC. We’re looking for a forward-thinking audiologist to work on-site to help pilot out the experience Audicus will offer in their retail location. You'll work with the Audiology and Business Development Teams to create and implement strategies that help drive success, building a network of loyal customers in Washington, DC. You’d be part of a fast-paced and fun team committed to helping people and you'd play an integral role in the company's future growth.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conduct hearing tests onsite at an Audicus location
- Brief consumers about who Audicus is and how we make a difference in people's lives
- Review audiograms, program hearing aids and provide customer support
- Support the Marketing department by writing blog posts and appearing in instructional videos
- Work with other facets of the business to help scale the company
- Speak to the press about hearing loss and how the company is helping thousands
- Establish strategic partnerships with other brands and nonprofits
- Develop ways to attract more people into your Audicus clinic
The position will involve working with our other business departments (marketing, sales, business development, products, etc.) to continually improve the product and experience we offer consumers.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative startup that believes in making a difference in people's lives. To date, Audicus has already changed the lives of thousands for the better. It is a fast-paced, intellectually charged and fun work environment.
Who are you:
- Innovative thinker that can implement strategies to improve the local experience
- Must have an active Audiology License for Washington, DC
- Must have an active Hearing Aid Dispensing License for Washington, DC
- Must be able to work at the clinic routinely Monday-Friday from 9am - 5pm
- 3-5 years of experience in a clinic preferred but not required