Bart & Associates, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Bart & Associates, Inc.
# of openings:
B&A is currently seeking a Business Analyst to join our team on a Federal project in Washington, DC!
As a Business Analyst, the candidate will be responsible for analysis, documentation, planning and oversight of program/project requirements. The primary program focus will be on Unemployment Insurance (UI) Modernization; expertise and experience with USDOL and/or State UI program(s) and/or modernization is highly preferred. The BA serves as a liaison for technical and functional teams, and government/business stakeholders, and works closely with management and staff on special projects.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct integrated project team sessions working with program and technical stakeholders.
- Develop business process mapping and technical design specification documents.
- Create process/workflows and system architecture diagrams.
- Develop functional and technical requirement documents.
- Support certification of development and deployments working with technical staff, developers and DBAs
- Develop operational procedures and manuals.
- Develop RFIs and/or RFPs for major critical systems.
- Perform other duties as required.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience as management/systems/business analyst.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Understanding of the government contracting process.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, MS Project
- USDOL and/or State UI program modernization experience is highly preferred
Bart & Associates (B&A) has been a systems integrator of information technology solutions for 30 years. Our mission is to use our depth and breadth of technical knowledge and expertise to ensure our clients have optimum IT solutions to meet their goals. We are a company whose accomplishments exemplify the skills, dedication, and commitment of our most valuable asset: our people. B&A provides strategic, enterprise, application, and technical infrastructure solutions, including customized and Commercial-Off-The-Shelf applications. Our service lines include: Human Capital Management, Operations & Enablement, Integration & Analytics, Modernization & Transformation, Agile Delivery, and Certified Hosting. We have a strong focus on innovation with an in-house Research and Development team and we offer full time employees a 100% premium paid medical plan option, which includes coverage for medical, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, disability, teledoc, and accident insurance. Headquartered in McLean, VA, B&A was named one of Virginia’s Best Places to Work in 2018.
B&A provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. B&A complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy covers conduct occurring at B&A’s offices, and other workplaces (including client sites) and all other locations where B&A is providing services, and to all work-related activities.
As a Federal Contractor, B&A is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links:E-VerifyEEO is the LawEEO is the Law - AmendmentPay Transparency
Affirmative Action Plan
As a federal government contractor and based on Executive Orders and applicable laws and regulations, B&A develops and maintains annual written Affirmative Action Plans and endeavors to hire and advance qualified minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans.