Bering Straits Native Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data Integrity and Customer Support Service Specialist
at Bering Straits Native Corporation
Visit our website at www.beringstraits.com to apply!
NOTE: Actual employment is contingent upon award of contract.
Bering Straits Information Technology, LLC, a subsidiary of Bering Straits Native Corporation is currently seeking a qualified Data Integrity and Customer Support Service Specialist in Washington, DC. This position shall provide a Data Integrity and Customer Support Service Specialist in support of the Office and divisions within the Countermeasures Directorate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Essential Duties and Responsibilities are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed for this position, and are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job.
- This position will engage in design, building, implementation and maintenance of innovative information technology applications in support of this global mission.
QUALIFICATIONS - EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
Required (Minimum) Qualifications
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Top Secret level security clearance.
- Three years of professional experience with Microsoft Office Suite, functions within Excel such as pivot tables, SharePoint experience with lists and libraries.
- Two years of experience interacting with internal and external customers in a variety of media.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Analyze and implement process streamlining.
- Develop and generate reporting, training, and support for a variety of customers.
- Must be able to create and support a culture of innovation.
- SharePoint administration and permissions.
- Application and SharePoint customer service and support.
- Data input, audit and validation.
- SharePoint Library creation, editing, and maintenance.
- Ability to learn, apply and understand SECCA and OSPB standards and other official Department policies, standards and regulations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including explaining technical and program requirements to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently and with a team.
- Strong time management skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must maintain a constant state of mental alertness at all times. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for bending, stooping, sitting, walking or standing for prolonged periods of time; most of time is spent sitting in a comfortable position with frequent opportunity to move about. Occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Must successfully complete a pre-employment physical agility test (PAT) and annually thereafter as prescribed by the government.
Work Environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be borne by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Job is performed in an office setting with exposure to computer screens and requires extensive use of a computer, keyboard, mouse and multi-line telephone system. The work described herein is primarily a modern office setting. Occasional travel may be required. During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
- Supervisory duties do not apply to this position.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFYING FACTORS
As a condition of employment, may be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening, as well as have acceptable reference and background check results to obtain access to military base. Must have reliable transportation to/from work a necessity and must be able to obtain access to military installations.
Shareholder Preference. BSNC gives hiring, promotion, training and retention preference to BSNC shareholders, BSNC shareholder descendants and BSNC shareholder spouses, in that order.
Bering Straits Native Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/ AA/ Male/ Female/ Disability/ Vets employer.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. We are a drug free workplace.