Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project-based / Contract Staffing | Health Care Performance Advisory Services
at BKD, LLC
- Job ID
- Other Consulting Services
BKD’s Health Care Performance Advisory Services (BKD HCPAS) helps equip hospitals and health systems to standardize and streamline revenue cycle processes, leverage health care data to improve care delivery and prepare for the transition to value-based payment models.
As BKD engages in specific project-based/contract work for our health care clients, the requirements for various positions will be defined further for your consideration of the opportunity. This posting provides an opportunity to submit your profile and resume for consideration in future project work. We anticipate positions to include roles as manager, senior and early career roles.
Positions and position requirements may vary as we provide services to help our clients improve their financial and operational performance. Experience in revenue cycle process improvement (front-end, back-end); charge capture; coding; data analysis; business intelligence tools; technology platforms including Cerner, Epic and others; and consulting in hospital, health system and physician practice environments is beneficial for the project-based contract work. Work locations may vary based on client requirements. Travel is required and typically is 50-60%.
Projects could be located in the Washington DC area, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, Dallas, Oklahoma City, or other locations.
We desire core skill set and experience in the following areas:
1. Revenue cycle transformation with the ability to manage large/midsize revenue cycle performance improvement projects as they relate to patient access and patient financial services in the hospital and/or physician group environment
2. Process improvement experience with the capability to understand how each part of a system contributes to overall performance and providing solutions to operational deficiencies
3. Health care technology experience with EPIC and/or Cerner and exposure to other technology platforms such as MEDITECH, Athena, Allscripts and NextGen
Roles could include:
Managing Consultant (project management, revenue cycle consulting)
The Managing Consultant works with the firm’s and client’s health care leadership in building the revenue cycle performance improvement capabilities in a consulting capacity. This role manages large revenue cycle performance improvement projects including qualitative and quantitative tasks while providing coaching to the project team consulting staff.
- Minimum of three years of hospital or health system revenue cycle experience required
- Previous experience with large/midsized consulting firm(s) strongly preferred
- Ability to lead/guide projects and monitor the budget to help ensure the work is completed on time and within budget; define and solve problems; supervisory experience
Non-Managing Consultant (project, case management, technology, revenue cycle)
The Consultant supports the team in performing qualitative and quantitative tasks for revenue cycle performance improvement including data analysis and advising clients on project progress and challenges.
- Minimum of one year of hospital or health system revenue cycle experience required
- Previous experience with large/midsized consulting firm(s) preferred.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, problem solve and think critically to deliver on project expectations
Please submit your information if you have interest in project-based/contract work. Please note that BKD is gathering your interest in these opportunities and submission does not constitute an application for a specific role on public sector contract engagements. If you have a desire to work on varied contracts ranging from six months to three years and the core skills fit your career interests and experience, please submit your profile and resume.
When an opportunity fitting your interests is available, you will receive a communication from BKD requesting you to complete the application for a specific contract/project.
Click here for more information regarding BKD’s Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Policy, Reasonable Accommodations for Disabilities, and E-Verify.