Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Bohler Engineering
- # of Openings
- Preparation of proposals, correspondence, letters and reports, from draft to client-ready
- Assist with submissions to outside agencies (production of reports, binding and collating materials to prepare for submissions)
- Pickup and delivery of time sensitive engineering and architectural documents
- Research and analyze jurisdictional development regulations to determine the effects of regulatory limitations on projects
- Prepare Site Evaluations and Feasibility Studies
- Prepare and track Quality Control submittals and update internal tracker as necessary
- Prepare community mailings and additional documents required for use at public hearings
- Serve as a facilitator who may coordinate deadlines and either handle them directly, or through others
- Assist managers with project status updates
- Assist with various phases of the project life cycle through completion
- Create project files using Bohler standards and maintain files using internal database
- Identify and develop relationships with key internal and external client contacts
- Coordinate calendar, meeting/conference logistics
- Answer phones and direct calls
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED required, Associates/Bachelors degree in a related discipline preferred
- 3+ years of experience supporting management level
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook). Knowledge of Concur and CRM a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including excellent spelling, grammar and proof-reading skills
- Experience with technical writing (transcribing, formatting technical reports & letters)
- Knowledge of state agencies, county and local municipality planning and zoning procedures a plus
- Working knowledge of financial coding and client billing process a plus
- Ability to handle confidential documents and information with discretion and in a professional manner
- Self-starter with strong multi-tasking, time management and follow-up skills. Proactive approach and ability to prioritize.
- Strong attention to detail while maintaining consistent work flow and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills to represent the organization with clients, affiliates and outside agencies and to efficiently obtain needed information
Bohler Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.