Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Cadmus Group
- Job ID
- # of Openings
At Cadmus, our Homeland Security Sector provides clients with pragmatic solutions to their most important analytical and policy challenges. We bring together teams of outstanding professionals who have earned a reputation of responsive and client-focused support for a wide range of homeland security and emergency preparedness agencies at all levels of government. Our client-oriented approach, coupled with our profound and relevant subject-matter expertise, enables us to bring an incisive edge to solving the most critical homeland security problems.
DHS Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) is tasked with helping the nation prepare for and respond to threats across the WMD spectrum, including chemical, biological, and radiological/nuclear threats. Within CWMD, the National Biosurveiallnce Integration Center is responsible for early detection and situational awareness of biological and chemical events anywhere around the world.
- This position will be located on a client site. Finalists must be able to pass a DHS Suitability Check and Secret Clearance.
- Develop strategic plans for federal agencies.
- Work with stakeholder communities to determine needs.
- Develop metrics to measure programmatic performance.
- Work to update interagency agreements for mutual aid and data sharing.
- Develop implementation and operational plans for day-to-day and long term efforts.
- M.A. or M.S. degree from an accredited institution.
- 10 years experience.
- Excellent writing/editing, analytical, communications, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in relevant software programs including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Knowledge of statistical software beneficial.
- Command of the English language in both written and spoken format.
- As a representative of Cadmus, possess the ability to demonstrate professionalism and sound judgment in interactions with clients and colleagues.
- Candidates selected will be subject to a security investigation and should be able to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Applicants must be U.S. citizens.
- Experience working with a professional services consulting firm, DHS, Public Health, and/or the Federal Government is highly preferred.
- This position will be located in at 1120 Vermont Ave.
- To apply, submit resume along with cover letter and writing sample.
- Minimal travel required.
Cadmus is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran's status, or disability.
Learn more about Cadmus by visiting our website at: http://www.cadmusgroup.com