Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Cadmus Group
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Research Analyst
At Cadmus, our Homeland Security Sector provides clients with pragmatic solutions to their most important analytical and policy challenges. We bring together teams of outstanding professionals who have earned a reputation of responsive and client-focused support for a wide range of homeland security and emergency preparedness agencies at all levels of government. Our client-oriented approach, coupled with our profound and relevant subject-matter expertise, enables us to bring an incisive edge to solving the most critical homeland security problems.
DHS Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction is tasked with helping the nation prepare for and respond to threats across the WMD spectrum, including chemical, biological, and radiological/nuclear threats. Within CWMD, the National Biosurveillance Integration Center is responsible for early detection and situational awareness of biological and chemical events anywhere around the world.
- This position will be located on a client site. Finalists must be able to pass a DHS Suitability Check and Secret Clearance.
- Provide document support, including creation, proofreading, submission, and fact-checking.
- Contribute to data entry.
- Manage the incoming/outgoing communications.
- Maintain the office calendars including Outlook calendars.
- Prepare travel authorizations and vouchers.
- Track documents requiring signature.
- Maintain filing systems.
- Schedule meetings, conference rooms, and video teleconferences as needed.
- Maintain office supplies and office equipment (call in repairs of office equipment).
- Maintain organization charts.
- Hand deliver documents that require immediate attention.
- Distribute mail, photocopy, fax, burn CDs, as needed.
- Assist in developing and distributing agendas
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Prior experience in an office setting is preferred.
- Superb organization skills with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing his/her workflow efficiently.
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with an entrepreneurial acumen.
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior-level executives and clients in a professional manner at all times.
- Strong client-service orientation that is also balanced with the ability to pragmatically manage expectations and accomplish key goals.
- Ability to work well in complex and dynamic teams is a must.
- Interest in the homeland security field is preferred.
- Familiarity/experience in a professional services firm is preferred (e.g., consulting, legal, etc.).
- Candidates selected will be subject to a security investigation and should be able to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Applicants must be U.S. citizens.
- This position will be located in at 1120 Vermont Ave.
- To apply, submit resume along with cover letter and writing sample.
- Minimal travel required.
Cadmus is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran's status, or disability.
Learn more about Cadmus by visiting our website at: http://www.cadmusgroup.com