Canon Business Process Services, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Representative - Print Center
at Canon Business Process Services, Inc
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Customer Service/Support
Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing<https://cbps.canon.com/managed-services/business-process-outsourcing>; and managed workforce services. The company helps clients improve operational business performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2018 by IAOP for the twelfth year; Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at cbps.canon.com<https://cbps.canon.com/>; and follow us on Twitter @CanonBPO.
Under the direction of the Canon Site Manager, the Customer Service Representative (CSR) serves as the primary contact for customers and outside vendors to ensure projects are produced within client’s time and budget constraints. The CSR is also responsible for day-to-day job intake, work order creation, data entry, record keeping, Estimating, and providing high-level customer service.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor that reflects CBPS and the client’s commitment to quality, continuous improvement and respect for individuals.
- Coordinate and attend customer facing design and production meetings to provide printing best practice that supports time and cost saving efficiencies.
- Receive all Print Center requests via phone, email, or walk-ins.
- Identify missing or problematic components and communicate them to the customer and/or Print Production Manager.
- Accurately and timely entry into the Production Management System that consists of adding new customers and vendors, creating estimates, new work orders, job scheduling, job updates, issue resolution tracking, invoicing, job closing.
- Track and enter costs associated with each job estimate to facilitate accurate department billing.
- Communicate effectively with the Site Manager by informing and providing updates regularly to guarantee that overall production and customer objectives are met.
- Complete all required volume quality control tracking logs.
- Receive all questions and concerns and provide updates and solutions to customers
- Send and obtain proof approvals.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, and documents.
- Create proofs and lithographic offset plates.
- Follow all required safety procedures.
- High school diploma or GED with experience or vocational/technical certification.
- Minimum 5 years of print and mailing industry experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and telephone and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of the Macintosh, PC and Windows operating systems.
- Intermediate knowledge of the following:
- Prepress, preflight, and workflow industry standards
- Offset press and digital printing
- Bindery and press specification (drill allowance, margins, bleeds etc.)
- Shipping and mailing operation and technology
- Proficient with the following software:
- Adobe Acrobat, InDesign, Illustrator, PageMaker, Photoshop
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
- XMF workflow or equivalent.
- Standing for prolonged periods of time - up to 8 hours or more per day.
- Frequent lifting of objects up to 50 lbs. and noise level is usually moderate to loud.
- Fast-paced environment, subject to numerous schedule and priority changes, regular required weekend or overtime work schedules with short notice.
What We Offer:
Competitive pay & benefits!
Comprehensive training and development programs that prepare employees to advance from within.
A company focused on creating a positive work and client environment.
Employee discounts on entertainment, products, and services nationwide!
Come Join Our Team!