Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HR Specialist (Awards - 9)
at Cape Fox
The incumbent of this position serves as a staff member of the Awards and Recognition Team (AR). The Awards and Recognition Team is responsible for managing and awarding exemplary performance through monetary and non-monetary incentives, and service recognition programs. The AR team provides coordination, implementation, and oversight of Agency-wide employee awards programs. As a Human Resources Specialist (AR), the incumbent will report to the Director of CPE, following the lead of the AR Program Manager. Work assignments will be issued and monitored by the Program Manager.
- Reviewing incoming award nominations and determining the appropriate course of action towards completion
- Monitoring the ServiceNow and ensuring that timely and accurate responses are provided to customers
- Monitoring the HR-Connect Proxy and processing a full range of awards (cash, time off, etc.)
- Supporting and assembling Special Awards Committee (SAC) panel and materials for Agency-level award nominations review cycle
- Assisting in facilitating the SAC process
- Processing updates related to SAC meetings, and recommending process improvements
- Assisting with the coordination of the Agency’s awards ceremony
- Performs other duties as assigned that align with supporting the AR Team.
- Demonstrates technical proficiency using spreadsheets, databases, and data mining and reporting tools.
- Ability to research and process a wide range of concepts, principles, practices, and legal and regulatory requirements related to the federal and agency-level awards program
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Ability to effectively meet and deal with a wide variety of customers and internal stakeholders from various echelons in the organization. Demonstrates tact, discretion and diplomacy in communications.
- Demonstrates professionalism