Capgemini Us LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Capgemini Us LLC
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated and experienced Business Analyst to join our team in Washington, DC to support our government client.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGGS’ capabilities to serve our clients.
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Collaborate with the Product Owners (POs) to facilitate meetings and requirements gathering sessions
- Translate high level business requirements into user stories, acceptance and done criteria using Agile methodology
- Conduct system demos to a large audience, including POs and business stakeholders
- Prioritize product backlogs, set work priorities, identify risks and issues and resolve any road blocks.
- Measure team performance metrics including efficiency, velocity, capacity and defect density.
- Demonstrate system features to POs and business stakeholders to track user stories, defects and traceability to produce meaningful reports
- Work closely with development and test leads in an acceptance test-driven development environment; participate and coordinate various testing activities.
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or other related scientific or technical discipline with 5 years IT experience
- Requires a minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a business analyst translating user needs into solution requirements
- Experience in facilitating requirements sessions with a large audience of business stakeholders (20+)
- Experience with application development methodologies such as Agile including writing Epics and User Stories and establishing Acceptance Criteria.
- Experience with JIRA, Rally or other agile tools
Possess one or more of the following:
- Business Process Management Professional Certification
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Certification
- Experience in Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) approach
- Experience with grants management processes and systems
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
#cggsjobs #ondice #CB