Capgemini Us LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Analyst - Salesforce
at Capgemini Us LLC
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated Business Analyst to join our team in the DC Metro Area to support our government clients. As a Business Analyst for Salesforce delivery projects, you will provide quality user experience with professional demeanor and excellent communication skills and work collaboratively in an agile environment to design solutions for government clients, including collaboration with developers.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS’ capabilities to serve our clients.
As a Business Analyst supporting Salesforce Projects, you will:
- Provide development support to the client requirements via direct client interaction across a broad range of Salesforce applications.
- Support the current team in building a cohesive, streamlined and quality solution.
- Capture, evaluate and direct business requirements to create clear user stories and solution deliverable with the required information to identify the best to implement solution(s).
- Evaluate business requirement and create clear business process and workflow use cases.
- Gather, synthesize and define business requirements, and convert requirements to code.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years of business experience.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a related field.
- Experience with capture, evaluation and direct business requirements to create clear user stories and solution deliverables with the required information to identify the best to implement the solution(s).
- Experience working in team-based delivery environment.
- Examples of developing business requirements for salesforce.com application.
- Experience in using business process design applications such as Visio and SF Process Builder.
- Hands on - experience with agile / scrum methodology.
- Strong expertise in creating user-stories and business process workflows.
- Scrum Master certification.
- Experience with at least 2 implementations of business application using the Salesforce platform in the last 2 years.
- Salesforce Administrator and/or Platform Developer certification.
- Salesforce Consulting Cloud certifications (e.g. Sales, Service, etc.).
- Experience with collaborating with developers, clients, other business analysts, Solution Architects, Release Managers, etc.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
#cggsjobs #ondice #CB