Capgemini Us LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Performance Test Engineer
at Capgemini Us LLC
Performance Test Engineer
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated and experienced Performance Test Engineers to join our team in the DC Metro Area to support our government clients. The successful applicant will work closely with our clients to provide testing services that are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGGS’ capabilities to serve our clients.
As a Performance Test Engineer, you will:
- Support test efforts in an agile environment across major client applications and interfacing systems.
- Develop and execute automated system testing scripts leveraging Agile Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
- Develop test scripts and load models for performance testing based on system requirements, processes, and user stories.
- Ensure that performance testing results are accurately reported and documented, collaborating across system development teams to troubleshoot and identify performance bottlenecks.
- Us Citizenship is required.
- Public Trust Level 5
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field is required.
- 3+ years of experience as a performance test engineer working with performance testing tools such as HP LoadRunner and/or JMeter or equivalent experience/certification.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a team based environment.
- Familiarity with DevOps and Continuous Integration concepts.
- Experience with performance test case execution in cloud-based test environments (such as Amazon Web-Services for the US Federal Government.
- Understanding system and database architecture.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.