Capgemini Us LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Salesforce Technical Architect
at Capgemini Us LLC
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated and qualified individuals for a Salesforce Technical Architect position. The Salesforce Technical Architect is responsible for the full application architecture and development life cycle process that translates business requirements into functioning software systems, services and solutions. The Salesforce Technical Architect is a multifaceted role working in collaboration with other teams across the business to support our government clients.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset in development work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGGS’ capabilities in Technical Architecture while serving our clients.
As a Salesforce Technical Architect, you will:
- Manage complex development projects on-time, on-budget, and to client specifications.
- Develop comprehensive configuration designs, use cases, test conditions, and training documentation to support the successful implementation of initiatives and processes.
- Identify and recommend Salesforce.com based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability and performance.
- Oversee Salesforce.com administrators and developers to make sure requirements are being met and timeline is adhered to.
- Identify detailed business requirements to support Salesforce.com implementation within the scope of prioritized enhancements and projects.
- Develop comprehensive training materials and other change management collateral as appropriate for each initiative, deliver training to super users and end users as appropriate.
- Ensure the Salesforce.com technical design aligns to overall enterprise architecture of the client and scales with it in the near future.
- Define technical best practices for the implementation.
- Provide the Architecture/ high level design documents.
- Perform code reviews & ensure adherence to best practices.
- Evaluate possible application performance bottle necks at early stages of the implementation & recommend remedial measures.
- Identify any application/code security issues & recommend remedial measures.
- Help build reusable assets for use in future projects.
- Support presales activities that includes effort estimation, proposal development.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
- Minimum nine (9) years of professional job related experience with an Associate degree or seven (7) years with a Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of five (5) years with a Master’s degree.
- 5 years of Salesforce platform implementation including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and/or Marketing Cloud.
- Force.com development experience (Sites, Portals and Communities).
- Good understanding with technical capabilities of Visual Force, APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and APEX Web services.
- Ability to take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels.
- Experience in designing and building cloud apps.
- Ability to lead enterprise engagements, facilitate meetings, and lead customer support projects.
- Ability to create solution design documentation that supports the business requirements and business processes, which may include: Data Model, Object & Field Definition, Wireframes, and more.
- Excellent written, verbal presentation and organizational skills, ability to interface with all levels and business units.
- Must work independently in complex fast paced environment to ensure quality and timeliness of system information.
- Dev 401 or Platform App Builder or Platform Developer I is a must.
- Must have experience with salesforce.com serving as program/project manager.
- Experience in professional services/consulting organization.
- Experience in enterprise rollouts and proven ability to manage budgets for projects greater than $2 million.
- Salesforce Certified Force.com or App Developer and Salesforce Certified Sales or Service Cloud Consultant.
- Hands on experience with agile / scrum methodology.
- Multiple Cloud certifications (e.g. Sales, Service, etc.).
- Experience with collaborating with developers, clients, other business analysts, Solution Architects, Release Managers, etc.
- 3 or more of the following Salesforce Certifications-
- Salesforce Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer
- Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Designer
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer
- Salesforce Certified Mobile Solutions Architecture Designer
- Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer
- CSM certification or PMP certification.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.