Chemonics International Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ERP global support analyst
at Chemonics International Inc
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 3402
Categories: IT - Computer Services & Support
* Washington, DC
Chemonics is seeking an ERP Global Support Analyst is to provide technical and functional support to Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) end-users worldwide.The ERP Global Support Analyst will provide system support (Tier 1) to Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) users worldwide. The ERP Global Support Analyst will provide hands-on support and solutions to D365 users on D365 modules such as Advanced Payroll, Accounts Payable, Cash and Bank Management, Expense Management, General Ledger, Human Resources, Procurement and Sourcing, and Tax. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Provide ERP support to an assigned division in our home office in addition to providing remote support to field offices around the world
- Respond to the support queues (Tier 1) in a timely manner and escalate issues when appropriate to bring to quicker resolution
- Actively identifies and investigates system issues, provides resolution and follow-up to end users
- Escalate more complex problems to Tier 2 support groups when needed
- Resolve problems by clarifying the user's question/issue, determining the cause of the issue, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the issue, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution
- Conduct remote and one-on-one D365 end-users’ trainings as needed
- Proactively work to improve existing support procedures, processes, and tools
- Coordinates with the training team to ensure that current training content and materials for D365 meet end-user needs
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required (degrees in finance, accounting, analytics, data management, information technology or related studies preferred) or equivalent combination of education and work
- Minimum one year of professional experience in international development, project management, financial management, project operations, information technology and/or another related field
- Experience with ServiceNOW or other IT Service Management Software preferred
- Proficiency in Spanish or French strongly preferred. Knowledge of Portuguese, Arabic, or other languages is a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office applications
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in problem-solving and initiative to learn new skills
- Ability to work on one or more projects simultaneously and adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely orally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships and work collaboratively with others
- Strong administrative skills, word processing abilities, and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to follow standard practices and procedures, receive general instruction and
- supervision, and make significant contribution to end results.
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
Apply through our https://chu.tbe.taleo.net/chu02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CHEMONICS&cws=1&rid=3402 by November 1, 2019. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics. Military veterans, AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply.