Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
All Source Intelligence Analyst MID
at Clear Resolution
|Title:||All Source Intelligence Analyst MID|
|Location:||Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling Wash D.C.|
JOB SUMMARY: CRC has an immediate need for an experienced All Source Intelligence Analyst to assist the DIA Intelligence Integration Center's staff with analytical process assessments with the goal of improving the quality, timeliness, and availability of intelligence products supporting DoD policy maker priorities and achieving DIA strategic goals.
Analysts will deliver services to 1 of 4 Intelligence Integration Centers: Middle East/Africa Regional Center (MARC); Europe/Eurasia Regional Center (EERC); Asia Pacific regional Center (APRC); Americas Regional Center (AMRC)
The All Source Intelligence Analyst focuses on how non-state actors conduct operations in cyberspace to support financial, logistical, communication, recruitment, propaganda, operation planning, and other functions critical to non-state actor's ability to operate. The All Source Intelligence Analyst assesses the strategy, doctrine, and intent of employing cyber capabilities in support of national objectives and identifying the units charged with meeting the foreign nation's national or military objectives by conducting operations in cyberspace.
- Provide on-site functional and technical intelligence support to the DIA Integrated Intelligence Integration Centers including all source analysis with an emphasis in foreign national Cyber MILCAP and Foreign Use of the Cyberspace Domain analysis in compliance with sourcing, analysis, and production standards.
- Assist the Government in all source intelligence analysis and collection, assembling all available and relevant information, data, and knowledge obtained from multiple intelligence disciplines in situational awareness and in-depth knowledge (i.e., Foundational Intelligence) on foreign Cyber MILCAP and Foreign Use of the Cyberspace Domain issues.
- Provide finished intelligence products and intelligence database production to support U.S. national decision makers and CCMDs with operational planning and analysis required to inform DoD policymakers with insight into key trends and issues that impact DoD’s mission.
- Advise, assist, and support in the research, production, and creation of all source cyberspace infrastructure intelligence analysis on foreign military’s national cyberspace organizations, systems, processes, and technologies.
- Provide analysis of the organizations and units within the organization that are performing cyber operations to include:
- Placing foreign use of the cyber domain in context with other domains, means, and methods at their disposal.
- Identifying critical foreign network activities that, if disrupted, cannot be readily replaced by other means at their disposal.
- Analyzing the cyber means, methods, and access employed by state and non-state actors in support of their critical functions of logistics, leadership, weapons, logistics, finance, recruitment, propaganda, etc.
- Analyzing the full range of foreign cyber capabilities to include strategy, doctrine, and intent for cyber operations and capabilities to include cyber tools (e.g., remote, air-gap, botnets, intrusion detection, etc.) and access methods (e.g., on-site access, remote access, insider access, supply chain access, etc.) employed.
- Analyzing the ability of foreign governments to identify, track, and disrupt state and non-state actor Internet activities within the borders of the nation state.
- Identifying the operating location of the units and their primary internet access point or means.
- Produce vector map products and conduct network analysis using geo-enabling processes.
- Provide training and technical expertise, to assist Government analysts in the Centers for the state and non-state actor use of the cyber domain mission.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a security background investigation and polygraph
- Bachelors/Master's Degree and 3-10 years intel analysis experience, or 3-4 years of Military experience, or equivalent intel/academic experience
- C4I analytic experience is highly desired
- Additional language capabilities welcome in Persian Farsi, Arabic, Korean, and Pashto. DLPT/ILR score of 2/2 or higher
Clear Resolution Consulting, LLC provides Intelligence Analysis, Business Management, Cyber Operations, Special Operations and Information Technology Consulting Services to the Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence Community (IC) and other Federal Agencies.
This is a full-time position with employee and family medical, dental, and vision plans, life and AD&D insurance, generous holidays and personal leave, 401(K) with company matching, short-term/long-term disability insurance, and tuition assistance.
Clear Resolution Consulting, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, any other non-merit factor, or any other characteristic protected by law.