Collaborative Solutions, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Sales Director, Higher Education
at Collaborative Solutions, LLC
Collaborative Solutions is a leading global Finance and HR Transformation consultancy that leverages world-class cloud solutions to help deliver successful outcomes for its customers. As one of the longest-tenured consulting partners with Workday, Collaborative Solutions has a 98% customer satisfaction rate and has executed over 450 Workday Financial Management, Human Resources, and Payroll deployments for global Fortune 500 companies, medium-sized businesses, and education and government institutions.
Collaborative Solutions is seeking a National Sales Director for our Higher Education team. The ideal candidate will be a proven sales leader with a track record of success and will possess the ability to prospect for and close new business. This position will report to the National VP of Sales for Education and Government and is responsible for representing the E&G space to Workday and our customers.
• Understand customer needs and the competitive landscape
• Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with Workday
• Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
• Proven success in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of effective bookings and revenue attainment
• Ability to work and influence effectively across organizations both internally and with prospects
• Develop relationships with C level executives
• Ability to self-source opportunities through connections to Workday
• Ability to travel up to 75%
Skills & Requirements:
• 10+ years of experience, selling at senior executive levels, to Higher Education , Federal or State agencies and Non Profit Institutes
• Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
• Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of an on-demand/web services architecture
• Experience as a leader in a team selling environment
• Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies
• Ability to develop executive level presentations and estimates
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Creative thinker with ability to sell consultatively to solve customer needs
• A Bachelor's degree is required; a master's degree is preferred
Equal Opportunity statement:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam or disabled veteran.
Because we do business with the government, we must reach out to, hire and provide equal opportunity to qualified people with disabilities. If you’d like to voluntarily submit your disability status to us, please use the url in this posting to complete the Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability form and send it to EEO@collaborativesolutions.com. Any answer you provide will be kept private and will not be used against you in any way
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Collaborative Solutions is a leading global Finance and HR Transformation consultancy that leverages world-class cloud solutions to help deliver successful outcomes for its customers. As one of the longest-tenured consulting partners with Workday, Collaborative Solutions has a 98% customer satisfaction rate and has partnered with over 550 customers including global Fortune 500 companies, medium-sized businesses, and education and government institutions.
Collaborative Solutions has deployed in over 125 countries and has experience with organizations ranging from 200 to 200,000 employees. Collaborative Solutions is based in the Washington, D.C., metro area and has offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.