Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Technologist - Development
at CoStar Group
Costar Group is looking for recent graduates who are passionate about areas of technology such as; software development, mobile and web development, data analytics, data science, cybersecurity, and systems administration. Do you take pride in the quality of your work? Do you want to feel a sense of ownership and witness the direct impact CoStar Group is making in the technology industry?
- Innovative and inquisitive mindset
- Desire to work with cutting edge technologies
- Passion for strengthening and developing technical skills and business acumen
- A 4-year degree (e.g. Computer Science, Information Technology/Systems) with a 3.0 GPA
- Market-leading compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription and vision benefits, including an HSA option
- Company-paid life insurance and disability benefits (long-term and short-term)
- Paid vacation time off, in addition to sick leave and personal days
- 401k (Traditional and Roth) options, with a generous company match
- Company-provided lunch options, snacks, coffee/tea, and espressos!
- Work culture committed to healthy choices and work-life balance
- On-site gym, locker rooms, personal trainer, yoga, and Zumba classes!
- Metro transit and parking subsidy/benefit
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSGP) is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces. Founded in 1987, CoStar conducts expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information. Our suite of online services enables clients to analyze, interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market conditions and current availabilities. LoopNet is the most heavily trafficked commercial real estate marketplace online with 6.4 million monthly unique visitors. Realla is the UK’s most comprehensive commercial property digital marketplace. Apartments.com, ApartmentFinder.com, ForRent.com, ApartmentHomeLiving.com, Westside Rentals, AFTER55.com, CorporateHousing.com, ForRentUniversity.com and Apartamentos.com form the premier online apartment resource for renters seeking great apartment homes and provide property managers and owners a proven platform for marketing their properties. CoStar Group’s websites attracted an average of over 70 million unique monthly visitors in aggregate in the second quarter of 2019. Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe and Canada with a staff of over 3,900 worldwide, including the industry’s largest professional research organization. For more information, visit www.costargroup.com.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing