Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Analyst
at CoStar Group
We are currently in search of an energetic, highly motivated individual to join our growing Financial Shared Service team in Washington, DC. If you thrive in a fast paced environment and are able to balance multiple priorities and drive towards results, this is a great opportunity to join a company that continues to beat our own growth records!
The Customer Service Analyst responsibilities include reviewing accounts to ensure customers are billed according to contractual documentation, preparation of credit memos, refund requests, identify billing issues, support SOX-related controls/audits/reviews, assist with integration projects, and reporting.
The Customer Service Analyst will have heavy interaction with customers, Sales, Customer Service, and Accounts Receivable to ensure customer requests are addressed timely and accurately. Motivated individual must have strong customer service skills and ability to work independently. Excellent oral and written communication skills a must.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred along with relative experience
- Some experience in customer service and/or accounting environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite (specific to Excel)
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to work independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills is a must
- Prepare and enter credit memos in accounts receivable system for review and approval
- Draft client correspondence related to addition/modification of subscriptions, and billing discrepancies
- Review and resolve account issues
- Complete related reporting action items (i.e., reversal report, account statements, market totals, and credit / debit adjustments)
- Assist in identification of system and software issues as they occur
- Participate in team meetings to share information
Metrics related to the following:
- Number of credit memos processed within 24 hours
- Verbal communication with customer base (tone and pace)
- Growth within metrics, time span surrounding systems
- Increase time to resolve problems/issues
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing