Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CoStar Group
LoopNet is currently seeking a creative Multimedia Designer to join the Advertising Operations team in our Washington, DC headquarters. The Multimedia Designer will use creative flair and originality to translate commercial real estate property information into appealing advertising content that conveys a building’s attributes and helps our advertising clients tell their story. Successful candidates will appreciate an organization that requires and rewards innovation, collaboration, productivity and careful attention to detail.
- Design and develop web-based business-to-business advertising from concept through deployment.
- Develop cross-media mobile ad designs for smartphones and tablets.
- Support ad-hoc business product design needs.
- Leverage good sense of visual design and understanding of typography, color and proportion in designing advertising creatives.
- Experience designing business-to-business advertising preferred. Commercial Real Estate experience helpful, but not required.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to convert animated ActionScript 2 and 3 Flash files to HTML 5.
- Advanced proficiency with the Adobe Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and Dreamweaver).
- Must have an understanding of web usability standards and best practices, reflecting them in design as appropriate.
- Ability to focus on details, understand and follow pre-established brand standards.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and dynamically prioritizing duties in a high-volume, tight deadline environment.
- Flexibility, willingness to learn/adjust/adapt to changing priorities, requirements and conditions.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, graphic art, multimedia design, or digital design required.
So why work for CoStar?
Our culture of innovation and excellence attracts and encourages the best and brightest in a broad range of disciplines, which makes CoStar a fun and supportive place to work. CoStar’s benefits plan ranked among the top 10% of employers nationwide. Besides generous pay and performance-based incentives, the company also provides a 401(k) with company match. We support our employees’ professional and academic growth with internal training and tuition reimbursement.
With a state of the art in-house gym and healthy snacks in every kitchen, we were recently recognized by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence with their Seal of Workplace Excellence and their Health & Wellness Trailblazers award. Our 10-point commuter assistance program, which resulted in traveling 4.8 million fewer vehicle miles and saving 242,000 gallons of gasoline per year, also recently won the Commuter Connections Incentive Award!
At CoStar we believe in working hard and playing hard. While we take our work seriously, we make plenty of time for fun. Join the team and check out our fleet of loaner bicycles and Segways to take a break. Give back to the community and participate in the CoStar Builds service program. Restore and rejuvenate with onsite yoga classes or in our state of the art gym.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
For 25 years we’ve made it a priority to help our employees achieve their best. We know our success is reflected in the success of the people that make CoStar an industry leader. We are constantly reinventing the way commercial real estate professionals access and use data and we want you to play a part in our continued innovation and growth.