Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Engineer In Test
at CoStar Group
Are you passionate about software? Are you constantly pushing yourself to learn new technologies to develop better, faster and more efficient applications? Then CoStar is the place for you. Everyone at CoStar is deeply committed to delivering high-performing applications that change the way our users consume and use commercial real estate data. We are THE leading data provider to the $13 trillion commercial real estate industry. Every day customers use our data and products to make multi-million dollar investment decisions. We are growing rapidly and searching for a Software Engineer in Test in our Washington, DC office who can take us to the next level. Are you up for the challenge?
The Software Engineer in Test will be responsible for verifying and ensuring the health, stability and overall quality of business systems.
Skills & Qualifications
- BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- 3-4 years of industry experience as a Software Engineer, Software Engineer in Test, or Automation Tester
- 2+ years of developing in C# .NET and WebAPI
- 2+ years using Selenium with C#
- Experience with test automation strategies and tools, such as Test Cafe, Selenium Web Driver, MS Test, Test Complete, or TFS
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming
- Understanding of quality assurance testing methodologies and the software development life cycle
- Fluent in SQL and relational databases, including experience testing relational database-backed applications
- History of partnering and collaborating with software development teams
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensures that products conform to business requirements/company policies, software quality standards, and established procedures
- Confirms that testable systems are specified, designed and implemented
- Designs, documents and implements procedures and techniques that are consistent with departmental SQA Methodology for analyzing, testing, and evaluating the risk (software & business), accuracy, completeness, internal integrity/consistency, testability and overall quality of business systems and SDLC processes
- Creates and maintains SQA deliverables including test plans, test cases, test data, project test progress and release reports, application turnover documents and test schedules
- Recommends and assists in corrective actions taken at all stages of product life
- •Submits and tracks production (maintenance) and release issues in their respective systems
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
For 25 years we’ve made it a priority to help our employees achieve their best. We know our success is reflected in the success of the people that make CoStar an industry leader. We are constantly reinventing the way commercial real estate professionals access and use data and we want you to play a part in our continued innovation and growth.