Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Team Lead
at CoStar Group
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: J3S68V688BTJ6QK5HP9
Technical Team Lead
- Know: Deeply understand what drives the business for which you are building software. We firmly believe that what separates a good Team Lead from a great one is a deep understanding of the business that they are supporting.
- Specify: Work directly with senior leaders in our Product Design and Technical organizations to design back office applications.
- Build: Manage and coordinate a team of 3-4 software developers in building back office applications and platforms utilizing the Agile SDLC. Act as a player/coach.
- Test: Work with your QA resources to ensure that the software you deliver is of the highest quality.
- Launch: Take complete ownership of product launch activities and coordinate closely with DevOps to monitor application performance and availability.
- Measure: Monitor application metrics to ensure the expected results are met with continual user growth.
- Grow: Make your team and those around you better at what they do by (1) hiring and developing the absolute best developers, (2) setting clear team objectives and (3) providing concise, timely and actionable guidance to team members.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of development experience
- 2+ years of team leadership experience
- Experience in Web based and Database technologies
- Solid web development and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in fast paced Agile Scrum environments.
- Proficiency in Continuous Delivery best practices
- Understanding & implementation of automated test processes
- Strong project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; Must be able to communicate at a level appropriate to the audience (direct reports, peers and senior management)
- Excellent team building, negotiation and consensus building abilities
- Ability to motivate and build high performance software development team
- Commercial Real Estate knowledge is a bonus
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing