Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Video Production Director - Marketing
at CoStar Group
We are looking for a Video Producer to manage and coordinate all aspects of the production of corporate videos to support key marketing efforts at the CoStar Group. In addition to the oversight and sourcing of writers, editors, lighting technicians and sound engineers, this individual will be responsible for providing key direction to align with brand and messaging. Working with the Marketing Director, Design and Communications teams, the Video Producer will share in the responsibility of the content that goes on camera as well as managing to deadlines and budgets. They will be used to quick thinking and deployment and filming in both studio set ups and on location. A good understanding of camera work and an Adobe Suite workflow are necessary.
- The successful candidate will develop the in-house video capabilities for the CoStar Group brands both for external and internal use.
- Design a suite of testimonial videos videos geared towards different types of content and audiences
- Identify the technology, equipment and software needed to produce videos of the highest quality
- Identify and hire the people needed for scripting, sound, production, editing, etc.
- Write scripts
- Storyboard and create each videos artistic aspects to visualize scripts
- Lead and manage the production process from start to finish – setting budget, scripting, logistics and communications to fulfill the vision of each video
- Work with the CoStar Marketing teams to create content and material that is interesting and engaging
- Collaborate with the Design team in the production of support graphics (charts, aerials, maps, images etc)
- Develop videos that align with the CoStar Group brands attributes and provide innovative ideas that help elevate current messaging (broad to targeted)
- Manage the post production video editing process
- With the support of the web and Marketing teams, monitor the viewership of videos and survey audiences on what they like
- Continuously improve and refine video contents and formats
- Coordinate with CoStar marketing to drive digital audience to video content
- Develop a strategy for what content, if any, gets released publicly
- Work with CoStar product managers to design how videos will incorporate into CoStar's products
- Production, team management and management of workflows
- In-depth knowledge of photography and video equipment such as cameras, lighting, sound, Steadicams, accessories and more
- Script writing and creative storyboarding
- Hands-on experience with photography, video production and lighting.
- Experience with Photoshop, Lightroom, and MS Office
- Significant experience with Final Cut Pro, or Adobe Premier and Mac OS
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, high-volume, deadline-driven environments
- Expertise with large-scale image and video hosting and delivery, CDNs and more
- Ability to recruit and manage top talent as needed
- Experience researching, procuring, and testing new photo and video software and hardware
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Photography, Film/Media, and/or Videography Understanding of image/video marketing principles and strategies
- Understanding of image/video marketing principles and strategies
- Successful candidates for this role will offer a beautiful and robust portfolio of video projects.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
For 25 years we’ve made it a priority to help our employees achieve their best. We know our success is reflected in the success of the people that make CoStar an industry leader. We are constantly reinventing the way commercial real estate professionals access and use data and we want you to play a part in our continued innovation and growth.