CoStar Realty Information, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Armed Flight Attendant
at CoStar Realty Information, inc.
Armed Flight Attendant
CoStar Group, Inc.
Based: Reagan International Airport
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group, Inc. is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces. CoStar conducts expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information. CoStar data powers the $17 trillion world of real estate – delivering the sale, lease, property, tenant, contact, reporting and industry information that makes connections happen. We help our clients make smart investments and decisions. We are looking for a bright and passionate individual to join our team as an Aviation Security Officer.
Armed Flight Attendant will be responsible for ensuring exceptional service experiences for our passengers as well as maintaining the quality and safety responsibilities of the position. Crew duties include, but are not limited to: loading and unloading passengers (including those handicapped and/or requiring special assistance), loading property onto and off of the aircraft, serving passengers during flight and assisting in post-flight cabin cleanup, identifying proper documentation, assisting with perimeter security when requested, and ensuring general security and safety of all passengers and crew when onboard the aircraft.
This position will report into the Executive Assistant to the CEO of CoStar.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Maintain the security of all areas by taking actions as required by appropriate procedures and regulations.
- Resolve daily operational issues.
- Set up galley, collect and stow all beverage and snack service items inflight and prior to landing, verify count, and inform passengers of all onboard products
- Communicate regularly with flight crew, CoStar Leadership and individual ports of call.
- Take charge of your position and adhere to airport guidelines of staying with aircraft until the passengers leave and the cabin is clean. Comply with orders and instructions given. (These responsibilities continue until relieved by proper authority).
- Arrive two hours prior to the scheduled flight.
- Report all violations of orders that must be enforced.
- Report suspicious activity / events that threaten the security of the aircraft or endanger life or property.
- Take practical action to save life and property or lessen danger.
- Provide security for embarkation and debarkation as required at each Port of Call.
- Maintain checklists and checkpoints throughout your assigned shift.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality with privileged material.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Be an active Law Enforcement Officer (LEO) in good standing; a qualified retired LEO; or a qualified former LEO in good standing with a minimum of four (4) years law enforcement experience as defined by TSA
- Must be FAA Class II medical certified
- Bachelors or Associate Degree preferred
- Must have a H.S. Diploma or GED
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must reside within 2 hours of DCA
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Previous experience in dispatching and/or coordinating transportation routes using two-way radios and telephone
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and understand the English language to prepare detailed written reports and fill out forms
- Must possess a State-specific Armed Guard License for the State of employment
- Must have ICAP Federal Aviation Safety Officer Certificate (ASO) completed
- Must be able to pass all required training and obtain all required certifications
- Must be capable of lifting 50 pounds
- Must be able to coordinate with FBO’s effectively regarding all daily operations per FAA regulation
- Must be able to pass a background investigation to include criminal, credit and driving record checks. Screened pre-employment includes psychological testing, honesty and integrity validation, employment verification, criminal records checks, driver’s license check, pre-employment and random drug screening – all to be continuously monitored and checked on an annual basis
- Must be able to pass U.S. Government background investigation for required security clearance at a minimum level Department of Homeland Security Suitability Check
- Must possess a valid United States Passport
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are Equal Opportunity Employers. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, protected veteran, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, email@example.com
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CSGP) is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces.
CoStar conducts expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information. CoStar data powers the $17 trillion world of real estate – delivering the sale, lease, property, tenant, contact, reporting and industry information that makes connections happen. We help our clients make smart investments and decisions. Eighty-three percent of the nation’s commercial real estate transactions involve a CoStar subscriber, and the top 95% of the leading 1,000 brokerage firms use CoStar to inform their decisions.
We also help create lasting experiences through our family of marketplaces. In addition to CoStar, CoStar Group brands and marketplaces include LoopNet, Apartments.com, BizBuySell, and Lands of America – collectively attracting more than 25 million monthly unique visitors. The Apartments.com Network is the nation’s #1 most visited apartment listing network, with 45 million monthly visits, allowing renters to find their perfect homes. LAND.com connects landowners to their perfect properties, spots and open spaces. BizBuySell allows small business owners to bring their dreams to life. And LoopNet connects investors, sellers and brokers with clients who fall in love with their properties.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe and Toronto, Canada with a staff of approximately 3,700 worldwide, including the industry's largest professional research organization.
CoStar is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. CoStar is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.costargroup.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 1-855-840-1715 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.