CoStar Realty Information, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Analyst
at CoStar Realty Information, inc.
We are currently in search of an energetic, highly motivated individual to join our growing Financial Shared Service team in Washington, DC. If you thrive in a fast paced environment and are able to balance multiple priorities and drive towards results, this is a great opportunity to join a company that continues to beat our own growth records!
The Customer Service Analyst responsibilities include reviewing accounts to ensure customers are billed according to contractual documentation, preparation of credit memos, refund requests, identify billing issues, support SOX-related controls/audits/reviews, assist with integration projects, and reporting.
The Customer Service Analyst will have heavy interaction with customers, Sales, Customer Service, and Accounts Receivable to ensure customer requests are addressed timely and accurately. Motivated individual must have strong customer service skills and ability to work independently. Excellent oral and written communication skills a must.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred along with relative experience
- Some experience in customer service and/or accounting environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite (specific to Excel)
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to work independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills is a must
- Prepare and enter credit memos in accounts receivable system for review and approval
- Draft client correspondence related to addition/modification of subscriptions, and billing discrepancies
- Review and resolve account issues
- Complete related reporting action items (i.e., reversal report, account statements, market totals, and credit / debit adjustments)
- Assist in identification of system and software issues as they occur
- Participate in team meetings to share information
Metrics related to the following:
- Number of credit memos processed within 24 hours
- Verbal communication with customer base (tone and pace)
- Growth within metrics, time span surrounding systems
- Increase time to resolve problems/issues
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CSGP) is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces.
CoStar conducts expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information. CoStar data powers the $17 trillion world of real estate – delivering the sale, lease, property, tenant, contact, reporting and industry information that makes connections happen. We help our clients make smart investments and decisions. Eighty-three percent of the nation’s commercial real estate transactions involve a CoStar subscriber, and the top 95% of the leading 1,000 brokerage firms use CoStar to inform their decisions.
We also help create lasting experiences through our family of marketplaces. In addition to CoStar, CoStar Group brands and marketplaces include LoopNet, Apartments.com, BizBuySell, and Lands of America – collectively attracting more than 25 million monthly unique visitors. The Apartments.com Network is the nation’s #1 most visited apartment listing network, with 45 million monthly visits, allowing renters to find their perfect homes. LAND.com connects landowners to their perfect properties, spots and open spaces. BizBuySell allows small business owners to bring their dreams to life. And LoopNet connects investors, sellers and brokers with clients who fall in love with their properties.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe and Toronto, Canada with a staff of approximately 3,700 worldwide, including the industry's largest professional research organization.
CoStar is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. CoStar is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.costargroup.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 1-855-840-1715 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.