CoStar Realty Information, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Research Advisor - Toronto
at CoStar Realty Information, inc.
As a Marketing Research Advisor with CoStar, you’ll be at the heart of the commercial real estate industry, capturing market-critical information that enables our clients to make informed high impact business decisions. Our database is the largest centralized, real-time database of commercial real estate information available today. CoStar researchers compile and personally verify data from across the country to proactively track ownership, availability, sale, and lease of over half a million commercial properties.
Join CoStar and get your career in this dynamic industry started off on the right foot!
- Grow an accurate and complete database of commercial real estate inventory, conducting 20+ daily interviews to brokers, developers, investors, and other real estate professionals to obtain real-time property and transaction data
- Effectively maintain and build mutually beneficial relationships with clients
- Investigate new property leads to be verified from field researchers, SEC filings, news articles, and tax records
- Dissect trends and collaborate with regional-based teams to verify quarterly data that will help tell the story of an entire market
Successful Research Associate candidates will:
- Demonstrate a strong interest in the commercial real estate industry
- Have experience researching and processing large amounts of detailed information
- Have experience providing a high level of customer service
- Manage multiple responsibilities, change priorities and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Be goal-oriented, competitive and motivated by success
- Bachelors' degree required
- Permanent Canadian work authorization
- Legally able to immediately travel to and enter the United State for business purposes
- Able to work Pacific Time Zone hours; 11:30am - 8:00pm
Four-week training program in the United States emphasizing commercial real estate principles, branding techniques, and client service phone skills
Generous extended health care (includes hospital, prescription drugs, vision, and out of country coverage), dental, life, and disability coverage
Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) with company match through a Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
Our employees love the fast paced and competitive culture.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CSGP) is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces.
CoStar conducts expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information. CoStar data powers the $17 trillion world of real estate – delivering the sale, lease, property, tenant, contact, reporting and industry information that makes connections happen. We help our clients make smart investments and decisions. Eighty-three percent of the nation’s commercial real estate transactions involve a CoStar subscriber, and the top 95% of the leading 1,000 brokerage firms use CoStar to inform their decisions.
We also help create lasting experiences through our family of marketplaces. In addition to CoStar, CoStar Group brands and marketplaces include LoopNet, Apartments.com, BizBuySell, and Lands of America – collectively attracting more than 25 million monthly unique visitors. The Apartments.com Network is the nation’s #1 most visited apartment listing network, with 45 million monthly visits, allowing renters to find their perfect homes. LAND.com connects landowners to their perfect properties, spots and open spaces. BizBuySell allows small business owners to bring their dreams to life. And LoopNet connects investors, sellers and brokers with clients who fall in love with their properties.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe and Toronto, Canada with a staff of approximately 3,700 worldwide, including the industry's largest professional research organization.
CoStar is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. CoStar is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.costargroup.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 1-855-840-1715 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.