CoStar Realty Information, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CoStar Realty Information, inc.
LoopNet is currently seeking a creative Multimedia Designer to join the Advertising Operations team in our Washington, DC headquarters. The Multimedia Designer will use creative flair and originality to translate commercial real estate property information into appealing advertising content that conveys a building’s attributes and helps our advertising clients tell their story. Successful candidates will appreciate an organization that requires and rewards innovation, collaboration, productivity and careful attention to detail.
- Design and develop web-based business-to-business advertising from concept through deployment.
- Develop cross-media mobile ad designs for smartphones and tablets.
- Support ad-hoc business product design needs.
- Leverage good sense of visual design and understanding of typography, color and proportion in designing advertising creatives.
- Experience designing business-to-business advertising preferred. Commercial Real Estate experience helpful, but not required.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to convert animated ActionScript 2 and 3 Flash files to HTML 5.
- Advanced proficiency with the Adobe Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and Dreamweaver).
- Must have an understanding of web usability standards and best practices, reflecting them in design as appropriate.
- Ability to focus on details, understand and follow pre-established brand standards.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and dynamically prioritizing duties in a high-volume, tight deadline environment.
- Flexibility, willingness to learn/adjust/adapt to changing priorities, requirements and conditions.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, graphic art, multimedia design, or digital design required.
So why work for CoStar?
Our culture of innovation and excellence attracts and encourages the best and brightest in a broad range of disciplines, which makes CoStar a fun and supportive place to work. CoStar’s benefits plan ranked among the top 10% of employers nationwide. Besides generous pay and performance-based incentives, the company also provides a 401(k) with company match. We support our employees’ professional and academic growth with internal training and tuition reimbursement.
With a state of the art in-house gym and healthy snacks in every kitchen, we were recently recognized by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence with their Seal of Workplace Excellence and their Health & Wellness Trailblazers award. Our 10-point commuter assistance program, which resulted in traveling 4.8 million fewer vehicle miles and saving 242,000 gallons of gasoline per year, also recently won the Commuter Connections Incentive Award!
At CoStar we believe in working hard and playing hard. While we take our work seriously, we make plenty of time for fun. Join the team and check out our fleet of loaner bicycles and Segways to take a break. Give back to the community and participate in the CoStar Builds service program. Restore and rejuvenate with onsite yoga classes or in our state of the art gym.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CSGP) is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces.
CoStar conducts expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information. CoStar data powers the $17 trillion world of real estate – delivering the sale, lease, property, tenant, contact, reporting and industry information that makes connections happen. We help our clients make smart investments and decisions. Eighty-three percent of the nation’s commercial real estate transactions involve a CoStar subscriber, and the top 95% of the leading 1,000 brokerage firms use CoStar to inform their decisions.
We also help create lasting experiences through our family of marketplaces. In addition to CoStar, CoStar Group brands and marketplaces include LoopNet, Apartments.com, BizBuySell, and Lands of America – collectively attracting more than 25 million monthly unique visitors. The Apartments.com Network is the nation’s #1 most visited apartment listing network, with 45 million monthly visits, allowing renters to find their perfect homes. LAND.com connects landowners to their perfect properties, spots and open spaces. BizBuySell allows small business owners to bring their dreams to life. And LoopNet connects investors, sellers and brokers with clients who fall in love with their properties.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe and Toronto, Canada with a staff of approximately 3,700 worldwide, including the industry's largest professional research organization.
CoStar is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. CoStar is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.costargroup.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 1-855-840-1715 or by sending an email to email@example.com.