CoStar Realty Information, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Product Manager, Lease Analysis
at CoStar Realty Information, inc.
As a Product Manager for CoStar’s Lease Analysis products, you’ll be responsible to help shape & execute CoStar’s strategy for our best-in-class Commercial Real Estate data & software platform. You’ll work closely with senior management, stakeholders & CoStar’s growing Research teams to help define the overall product vision and strategy for Lease analytic products and DCF, and then direct the development effort to bring enhanced search capabilities, reporting & analytics into CoStar’s core information products.
On a daily basis you will be responsible for all elements of Product Management. You’ll shepherd new products and features from initial concept through wireframe and high-fidelity mockups, working closely with CoStar’s excellent UI/UX design team. This includes defining and documenting user stories, writing & reviewing acceptance criteria, development resource management and scheduling. You’ll also be responsible for user testing, working with our Marketing team to develop collateral and other materials for product launch, and execute on thoughtful roll-out strategies. This position is an exciting opportunity for the right person looking to join a great team serving an exciting, evolving industry as part of a leading global organization. If you are ready to make a real impact on our company and clients then we’d love to talk to you!
- Shape & manage the product roadmap for CoStar Lease Analysis
- Drive product releases in a fast-paced Agile software development environment. This includes writing user stories (requirements), prioritizing releases, maintaining a product roadmap and backlog, and creating release notes.
- Work closely with senior executives, UI design, engineering, QA, marketing and sales to strategize, plan, and build products and plans that meet aggressive expectations on usage and revenue.
- Understand and analyze customer needs and communicate those needs to other team members to build key use cases.
- Organize user testing, collect feedback and organize into actionable development priorities.
- Plan & execute product / feature deployments to our large subscriber base.
- Use customer data & usage analytics to inform product opportunities and evaluate results
- Subject matter expert in Lease Analysis and/or CRE Discounted Cash Flow analysis
- Experience creating wireframes & mock ups to visually convey and inspire product ideas
- Experience defining and detailing product requirements and launching products/functionality enhancements to meet customer needs
- Product Management experience with a proven track record delivering industry leading products and solutions a strong plus
- Experience shaping & executing product or data strategy for an online information product, real estate products or similar site presenting business information, reporting and analytics.
- Experience managing development of digital content products for both web and mobile, including native iOS & Android apps a strong plus
- Managed sprint schedules and resources in an agile-scrum development environment a strong plus
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics (or similar web analytics platform) and solid analytical skills is a strong plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- BA/BS degree required, graduate degree a plus
Note: candidates will be requested to provide relevant work product examples such as PRDs and wire-frames
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CSGP) is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces.
CoStar conducts expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information. CoStar data powers the $17 trillion world of real estate – delivering the sale, lease, property, tenant, contact, reporting and industry information that makes connections happen. We help our clients make smart investments and decisions. Eighty-three percent of the nation’s commercial real estate transactions involve a CoStar subscriber, and the top 95% of the leading 1,000 brokerage firms use CoStar to inform their decisions.
We also help create lasting experiences through our family of marketplaces. In addition to CoStar, CoStar Group brands and marketplaces include LoopNet, Apartments.com, BizBuySell, and Lands of America – collectively attracting more than 25 million monthly unique visitors. The Apartments.com Network is the nation’s #1 most visited apartment listing network, with 45 million monthly visits, allowing renters to find their perfect homes. LAND.com connects landowners to their perfect properties, spots and open spaces. BizBuySell allows small business owners to bring their dreams to life. And LoopNet connects investors, sellers and brokers with clients who fall in love with their properties.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe and Toronto, Canada with a staff of approximately 3,700 worldwide, including the industry's largest professional research organization.
CoStar is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. CoStar is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.costargroup.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 1-855-840-1715 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.