CoStar Realty Information, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Trainer III
at CoStar Realty Information, inc.
The Sales Training team is currently looking to add a dynamic member to our team. This role will be well versed in all business units of CoStar (CoStar, Apartments.com Network and LoopNet) with a special focus on essential coaching and training functions for the CoStar Information sales organization. This role is responsible for implementing and executing New Hire Training, ongoing development of Sales Associates and Sales Managers. In addition, they will help to analyze the training and development needs of the sales organization and work collaboratively with the full Sales Training team to develop high impact programs that increase sales and sales effectiveness
As a Sales Trainer you will:
- Deliver monthly classroom style training and coaching on all CoStar products that inspires confidence and sustained success in the classroom, through e-learning, and using a variety of other instructional techniques with a focus on information sales and Commercial Real Estate Industry.
- Conduct follow up training and coaching to support new sales hires.
- Conduct monthly ongoing training in the field through regional team trainings and one on one ride along coaching.
- Work well within the team and across the organization to define learning solutions that address business priorities and bridge gaps in knowledge, competency and skills for sales people in a variety of roles and with varied levels of experience.
- Participate in the design of curriculum (classroom and online) and job aids that build mastery required to improve performance in sales including product knowledge and sales skills for new and existing sales team members.
- Work with Sales Training Director on all timelines and commitments as well as communication roll out plans.
- Conduct training assessment measuring the accuracy and effectiveness of programs, resources and tools. Initiate changes based on feedback and/or changes in process.
- Keep up with CoStar strategy, industry changes, product enhancements and training best practices to improve and update learning programs accordingly.
- BA/BS degree in a related field required
- A successful track record in sales and sales training experience in a corporate setting – 5 years minimum
- Demonstrated Instructional Design experience
- Experience with eLearning Tools (Articulate, Captivate, etc) preferred
- Experience in the commercial real estate or multifamily commercial real estate industries preferred
Attributes of our ideal candidate:
- Leadership: You understand that you are a role model to all of sales and demonstrate leadership and professional poise while coaching, mentoring and developing staff.
- Charisma: You are highly motivated, charismatic and energetic. You bring excitement and enthusiasm to a room.
- Coach: You have demonstrated success in coaching others and are a driver of positivity.
- Team player: You work as an integral part of a team that works and wins together. You are articulate, persuasive, and willing to listen to and respect the views of others. You confidently engage with staff at all levels to define needs and expectations. You collaborate on projects and communicate results.
- Comfortable with change: You are comfortable with the inevitable changes that are brought about as a result of rapid growth and development.
- Strategic problem solver: You have excellent critical thinking skills, dive into the details, ask intelligent questions, and think like a user. You are able to effectively identify varying needs and create training solutions that align with business goals and trainee needs.
- Strong and articulate communicator: You provide consistent and uniform delivery of training and facilitation that brings out the best in your trainees and involves them in their own learning.
- Priority management: You switch from long-range planning to facilitating monthly new hire training with ease. You really “get" what is a priority and can independently manage tight deadlines to completion.
- Detail oriented: Loves organization and details and takes pride in all projects and tasks
About CoStar Group, Inc.
CoStar Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSGP) is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces. Founded in 1987, CoStar conducts expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information. Our suite of online services enables clients to analyze, interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market conditions and current availabilities. LoopNet is the most heavily trafficked commercial real estate marketplace online with more than 10 million registered members. Apartments.com, ApartmentFinder.com and ApartmentHomeLiving.com form the premier online apartment resource for renters seeking great apartment homes and provide property managers and owners a proven platform for marketing their properties. For more information, visit www.costargroup.com.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CSGP) is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces.
CoStar conducts expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information. CoStar data powers the $17 trillion world of real estate – delivering the sale, lease, property, tenant, contact, reporting and industry information that makes connections happen. We help our clients make smart investments and decisions. Eighty-three percent of the nation’s commercial real estate transactions involve a CoStar subscriber, and the top 95% of the leading 1,000 brokerage firms use CoStar to inform their decisions.
We also help create lasting experiences through our family of marketplaces. In addition to CoStar, CoStar Group brands and marketplaces include LoopNet, Apartments.com, BizBuySell, and Lands of America – collectively attracting more than 25 million monthly unique visitors. The Apartments.com Network is the nation’s #1 most visited apartment listing network, with 45 million monthly visits, allowing renters to find their perfect homes. LAND.com connects landowners to their perfect properties, spots and open spaces. BizBuySell allows small business owners to bring their dreams to life. And LoopNet connects investors, sellers and brokers with clients who fall in love with their properties.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe and Toronto, Canada with a staff of approximately 3,700 worldwide, including the industry's largest professional research organization.
CoStar is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. CoStar is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.costargroup.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 1-855-840-1715 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.