CoStar Realty Information, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Manager, Accounts Payable
at CoStar Realty Information, inc.
Innovation, a passion for excellence and providing our suppliers, employees and customers with exceptional value—these are the core values that drive us at CoStar. Throughout our history we have been the leaders in imagining and creating a platform that empowers commercial real estate professionals to excel, whether they are buying or selling a property, representing a tenant, leasing a space, valuing an asset, underwriting a loan or managing a diverse portfolio.
We are currently in search of an energetic, highly motivated Senior Manager, Accounts Payable (A/P) to join our growing Shared Services Services Team at our state-of-the-art headquarters in Washington, DC.
The Senior Manager is responsible for oversight and leadership analyzing, validating and paying all liabilities (invoices, expense reports, etc.) and providing oversight and compliance to internal processes and to Sarbanes-Oxley requirements within a publicly traded company. Also he/she ensuring financial deadlines are met for month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial closings. Also leads projects to streamline processes and participates in company-wide initiates such as ERP implementations.
This role reports to the Vice President of Shared Services and lead a team of seven accounts payable associates. This position interacts with all levels of the organization to meet department and company objectives.
- Responsible for the implementation and oversight of process and procedures to improve efficiency and accuracy of the department.
- Develop reporting and metrics to accurately show the performance of the department and individuals.
- Provide input to improve overall accounting processes and procedures and to maximize effectiveness.
- Performs a key role in the administration and compliance of the company Sarbanes-Oxley program.
- Ensuring that all financial deadlines regarding accounts payable are met for month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial closings, including supporting requests from internal and external audit functions.
- Oversees the expense reporting process and system that supports all employee expense reimbursements.
- Develop and maintain documentation, i.e.: periodic calendars of accounts payable tasks, job aides, process maps and procedures.
- Communicate with other departments and with vendors regarding our position on relevant issues, design/revise tools, processes and procedures to improve efficiency and head special projects, as needed.
- Over sees the company travel card and PCard programs.
- Works closely with Procurement to insure a ‘Best in Class ‘ procure-to-pay process.
- BA/BS Accounting or Finance or related degree.
- 7 plus years work experience within full life cycle A/P preferred
- 3-5 Years of relevant leadership experience at a Manager level or above.
- Strong communication skills (both oral & written).
- Capable of composing reports and documents in a clear and organized manner.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Oracle or other ERP experience, preferred
- Prior project implementation experience, preferred
So why work for CoStar?
Our culture of innovation and excellence attracts and encourages the best and brightest in a broad range of disciplines, which makes CoStar a fun and supportive place to work. CoStar’s benefits plan ranked among the top 10% of employers nationwide. Besides generous pay and performance-based incentives, the company also provides a 401(k) with company match. We support our employees’ professional and academic growth with internal training and tuition reimbursement.
With a state of the art in-house gym and healthy snacks in every kitchen, we were recently recognized by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence with their Seal of Workplace Excellence and their Health & Wellness Trailblazers award. Our 10-point commuter assistance program, which resulted in traveling 4.8 million fewer vehicle miles and saving 242,000 gallons of gasoline per year, also recently won the Commuter Connections Incentive Award!
At CoStar we believe in working hard and playing hard. While we take our work seriously, we make plenty of time for fun. Join the team and check out our fleet of loaner bicycles and Segways to take a break. Give back to the community and participate in the CoStar Builds service program. Restore and rejuvenate with onsite yoga classes or in our state of the art gym.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CSGP) is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces.
CoStar conducts expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information. CoStar data powers the $17 trillion world of real estate – delivering the sale, lease, property, tenant, contact, reporting and industry information that makes connections happen. We help our clients make smart investments and decisions. Eighty-three percent of the nation’s commercial real estate transactions involve a CoStar subscriber, and the top 95% of the leading 1,000 brokerage firms use CoStar to inform their decisions.
We also help create lasting experiences through our family of marketplaces. In addition to CoStar, CoStar Group brands and marketplaces include LoopNet, Apartments.com, BizBuySell, and Lands of America – collectively attracting more than 25 million monthly unique visitors. The Apartments.com Network is the nation’s #1 most visited apartment listing network, with 45 million monthly visits, allowing renters to find their perfect homes. LAND.com connects landowners to their perfect properties, spots and open spaces. BizBuySell allows small business owners to bring their dreams to life. And LoopNet connects investors, sellers and brokers with clients who fall in love with their properties.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe and Toronto, Canada with a staff of approximately 3,700 worldwide, including the industry's largest professional research organization.
CoStar is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. CoStar is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.costargroup.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 1-855-840-1715 or by sending an email to email@example.com.