CoStar Realty Information, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CoStar Realty Information, inc.
As CoStar’s next Senior Software Developer of Web Applications, you will have a direct impact on highly visible applications that touch millions of users. You will be an integral part of an innovative and passionate team where your ideas will flourish and you will influence the $11 trillion commercial real estate industry – come help us change the way the world of commercial real estate does business!
- A love for building awesome web UI
- Passionate and proven in-depth experience in SOLID and Clean code principles
- A technology evangelist. You continuously lean emerging technologies and architecture advancements and apply the learnings to improve CoStar’s software products.
- A passion for Quality. You want to be part of the team to produce highest quality software products.
- You have experience with developing mission critical, high volume web-based software
- You hold a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science/Engineering.
- Ability to provide technical leadership to group of developers
- You enjoy proactively taking ownership of highly critical, highly visible, and challenging problems.
- Design and Develop high performance web applications used by hundreds of thousands of users globally.
- Promote consistent architecture patterns for design and development within and across CoStar development teams.
- Write effective unit tests and integration tests to ensure high quality software delivery, sprint after sprint. Leverage automation testing methods to increase test coverage and build confidence in CoStar’s continuous delivery pipeline.
- Be an effective contributor to CoStar’s agile teams. Participate vigorously in SCRUM ceremonies and help the team to get to “done-done” consistently.
- Collaborate on effective development practices and evangelize within and across teams
- Continually evaluate emerging frameworks and technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices that strengthen CoStar’s web products
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CSGP) is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces.
CoStar conducts expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information. CoStar data powers the $17 trillion world of real estate – delivering the sale, lease, property, tenant, contact, reporting and industry information that makes connections happen. We help our clients make smart investments and decisions. Eighty-three percent of the nation’s commercial real estate transactions involve a CoStar subscriber, and the top 95% of the leading 1,000 brokerage firms use CoStar to inform their decisions.
We also help create lasting experiences through our family of marketplaces. In addition to CoStar, CoStar Group brands and marketplaces include LoopNet, Apartments.com, BizBuySell, and Lands of America – collectively attracting more than 25 million monthly unique visitors. The Apartments.com Network is the nation’s #1 most visited apartment listing network, with 45 million monthly visits, allowing renters to find their perfect homes. LAND.com connects landowners to their perfect properties, spots and open spaces. BizBuySell allows small business owners to bring their dreams to life. And LoopNet connects investors, sellers and brokers with clients who fall in love with their properties.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe and Toronto, Canada with a staff of approximately 3,700 worldwide, including the industry's largest professional research organization.
CoStar is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. CoStar is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.costargroup.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 1-855-840-1715 or by sending an email to email@example.com.