CoStar Realty Information, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. HR Business Partner (HRBP) - Sales and Customer Service
at CoStar Realty Information, inc.
Sr. HR Business Partner (HRBP) – Sales and Customer Service
The Senior HRBP plays a key role supporting people initiatives that build organizational capability and engage CoStar’s talented Sales and Customer Service workforce. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource related issues and serves as an employee advocate and change agent. The role assesses and anticipates HR related needs and creates the integrated solutions necessary to proactively meet those needs. The successful candidate will formulate partnerships across the HR function to deliver value added service to the leaders and employees of the sales team. The position may require a minimal amount of travel and may include some international partnerships with other HR teams.
- Partner with the leadership team in developing strategic talent plan consistent with current and future business objectives.
- Tactical hands-on approach with employees and management, providing high quality HR counsel, tools, and resources to build capability and deliver outstanding results; assist in the roll out of people programs, initiatives, and strategies
- Work closely with leaders and employees to improve work relationships, increase productivity and improve the engagement of the team.
- Partner with managers to assess and develop talent
- Coach leaders in an effort to aid in their effectiveness and development
- Mediate employee concerns and possible complaints; conduct investigations and inquiries as necessary and recommend and implement corrective actions.
- Assist in the administration of performance management and compensation planning activities
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructure and compensation plan changes
- Identify training needs and participate in the evaluation of the effectiveness of the training programs to ensure their effectiveness; in particular, facilitate training on employee development, coaching and other management topics
- Provide supervisory and development guidance to the HR team that reports to you
- Other responsibilities as required by the business and the HR organization
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required.
- A minimum of 8-10 years progressive HR experience in HRBP roles supporting an organization of 700+ employees.
- Strong experience in working through complex employee relations issues in a geographically distributed environment.
- Working knowledge across a number of HR disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, performance management, employee and leadership development and employment law.
- Strong knowledge in Federal and multi-state employment laws and regulations.
- Enterprise level HRIS experience is required, with Workday experience being preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with clients of all levels and with key HR partners.
- Proven ability to maintain strict confidentiality in all matters.
- Proven ability to work in a large, fast paced environment and the ability to prioritize activities and effectively manage time and tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve issues using active listening, good judgment and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly in Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Must be able to travel as needed (no more than 20%).
- The position is located in the District of Columbia, and requires a proficiency in using laptops computers and mobile devices.
- Permanent US work authorization
- Career advancement through several avenues based on professional goals
- Generous medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- 401k plan with company match and an employee stock purchase plan
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CSGP) is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces.
CoStar conducts expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information. CoStar data powers the $17 trillion world of real estate – delivering the sale, lease, property, tenant, contact, reporting and industry information that makes connections happen. We help our clients make smart investments and decisions. Eighty-three percent of the nation’s commercial real estate transactions involve a CoStar subscriber, and the top 95% of the leading 1,000 brokerage firms use CoStar to inform their decisions.
We also help create lasting experiences through our family of marketplaces. In addition to CoStar, CoStar Group brands and marketplaces include LoopNet, Apartments.com, BizBuySell, and Lands of America – collectively attracting more than 25 million monthly unique visitors. The Apartments.com Network is the nation’s #1 most visited apartment listing network, with 45 million monthly visits, allowing renters to find their perfect homes. LAND.com connects landowners to their perfect properties, spots and open spaces. BizBuySell allows small business owners to bring their dreams to life. And LoopNet connects investors, sellers and brokers with clients who fall in love with their properties.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe and Toronto, Canada with a staff of approximately 3,700 worldwide, including the industry's largest professional research organization.
CoStar is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. CoStar is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.costargroup.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 1-855-840-1715 or by sending an email to email@example.com.