CoStar Realty Information, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CoStar Realty Information, inc.
Web Developer – Job Requirements
Years of Experience: 3+ years
- Ability to code for cross-browser compatibility, and sites that require security/authentication. Strong ability to code for responsive designs using bootstrap libraries.
- Experience building sites using WordPress on AWS and capable to handle elastic load balancing on EC-2 web servers.
- Working knowledge on SQL, Amazon RDS and Google analytics.
- Proven ability to work on AWS using EC-2 and S3; along with terraforms scripts
- PHP experience a plus
- Demonstrate experience in web api development and security implementation.
- Expert at handling and publishing media assets (graphics/video) through CDNs.
- Experience integrating social media services into websites.
- Demonstrated background coding for email campaigns including landing pages across all client/device/browser combinations.
- Participate in design reviews with key stakeholders and should be able to communicate with clear instructions.
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure code developed meets or exceeds best practices and company standards.
- Develop and maintain websites through clean code.
- Lead testing and QA for multiple ongoing projects.
- Work on AWS cloudfront. Develop, deploy and maintain websites through AWS console.
- Maintain branding and graphic standards throughout the company’s websites through well-organized style sheets.
- Help lead our usability standards based on a strong knowledge of industry best practices.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Provide fast and accurate level of effort estimates for ongoing projects.
- Develop reusable templates for web and email campaigns.
- Collaborate with design team and deliver the projects on time.
- Build and maintain customize templates/widgets on Sitefinity CMS.
- Maintain and support multiple teams for our intranet sites.
- Develop, deploy and maintain WordPress websites through AWS.
- Create and handle Jira tickets, work on Confluence-Wiki sites.
- Work closely with different teams in the organization and should be able to handle terra forms.
- Add value to the organization by learning & adapting to new technology trends.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CSGP) is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces.
CoStar conducts expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information. CoStar data powers the $17 trillion world of real estate – delivering the sale, lease, property, tenant, contact, reporting and industry information that makes connections happen. We help our clients make smart investments and decisions. Eighty-three percent of the nation’s commercial real estate transactions involve a CoStar subscriber, and the top 95% of the leading 1,000 brokerage firms use CoStar to inform their decisions.
We also help create lasting experiences through our family of marketplaces. In addition to CoStar, CoStar Group brands and marketplaces include LoopNet, Apartments.com, BizBuySell, and Lands of America – collectively attracting more than 25 million monthly unique visitors. The Apartments.com Network is the nation’s #1 most visited apartment listing network, with 45 million monthly visits, allowing renters to find their perfect homes. LAND.com connects landowners to their perfect properties, spots and open spaces. BizBuySell allows small business owners to bring their dreams to life. And LoopNet connects investors, sellers and brokers with clients who fall in love with their properties.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe and Toronto, Canada with a staff of approximately 3,700 worldwide, including the industry's largest professional research organization.
CoStar is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. CoStar is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.costargroup.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 1-855-840-1715 or by sending an email to email@example.com.