Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Washington, DC, USA
- $56,000 - $80,000
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Position: Sales Representative
Location: Washington D.C.
Capitol Office Solutions (COS) is a leader in providing local businesses state-of-the-art office equipment, software solutions, and service for more than 30 years. We are also a wholly owned subsidiary of Xerox Corporation. This partnership combines our local exemplary knowledge and service with a multi-national organization and world leader in office technology.
Our company culture is one of a team-oriented environment that fosters individual growth, development, and career advancement.
We do not fill empty seats...we hire and develop Future Leaders!
Due to continual growth, we have need for a Sales Representative to work out of our DC location. You will be responsible for business to business sales of Xerox hardware and software solutions in an assigned local territory. The selected individual will be responsible for prospecting, cold calling, and developing new accounts as well as working with current customers.
- Competitive Base Pay
- Unlimited Commission Potential
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 50% Company Matched 401K
- Tuition Assistance
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Much More
- Every new Sales Representative will complete a structured, all-expense paid, training program that is geared toward sales skills, database management; customer focused selling, software and product application skills and certifications.
- Programs are taught by our local Corporate Sales Trainer as well as certified employees and industry experts.
- You also have access to the extensive training resources of Xerox and our sister companies located throughout the U.S.
Capitol Office Solutions offers an outstanding team oriented culture of supporting all staff members to grow professionally and reach their career goals.
Growth Potential Most of COS' managerial and executive positions are held by individuals who joined the company at the entry level. We strongly believe in organic growth and promoting from within.
One to four years sales experience or a college degree or equivalent working/education experience is preferred. However, we encourage recent college grads seeking an entry level sales position to apply.
COS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and must pass a background/motor vehicle check and a drug screen.